PDA

View Full Version : Maggs with a huge HR!


BuehrleACE56
07-16-2002, 08:52 PM
Maggs comes through with a clutch hit (finally!) and we're up 5-4. Wow. How come once we're about out of it, we start getting offense late in games? *sigh*

Daver
07-16-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by BuehrleACE56
Maggs comes through with a clutch hit (finally!) and we're up 5-4. Wow. How come once we're about out of it, we start getting offense late in games? *sigh*

We have a chat room for this.

delben91
07-16-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by daver


We have a chat room for this.

I think maybe you should turn that into a copyrighted line, like "then again, what the hell do I know"

Chisox_cali
07-16-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by delben91


I think maybe you should turn that into a copyrighted line, like "then again, what the hell do I know"

He can copyright it, No one's gonna steal, they just won't pay attention to it. It has yet do do ANYTHING. Maybe you gotta come up with a punishment or something cause just saying it does nothing.

Daver
07-16-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


He can copyright it, No one's gonna steal, they just won't pay attention to it. It has yet do do ANYTHING. Maybe you gotta come up with a punishment or something cause just saying it does nothing.

The punishment is easy,I have been a nice guy about NOT using it.