PDA

View Full Version : PHG

Bmr31
08-07-2001, 08:52 PM
I have an idea for the PTC contest. Maybe have a rule where you cant pick the same guy or position, two nights in a row??

Daver
08-07-2001, 09:00 PM
Why?

Bmr31
08-07-2001, 09:01 PM
Because i could pick frank thomas all season, and win

Daver
08-07-2001, 09:05 PM
Last time I checked he ain't won it much this year.

FarWestChicago
08-07-2001, 09:07 PM

He won a lot last year. We used to harass people if they picked him too often, LOL!

Bmr31
08-07-2001, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by daver

uhhh, that was called an example...

PaleHoseGeorge
08-08-2001, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31
Maybe have a rule where you cant pick the same guy or position, two nights in a row??

This idea has been suggested before. It would be a real ***** to administer. Just keeping the scoreboard correct is a large chore. Of course it is possible...

You guys have been pretty good about policing one another. Contestants who picked Frank Thomas too much last year got razzed about it pretty good. Given the value of the prize, I don't think anyone would willingly put up with the abuse they would receive if they pissed off everyone else on the board.

Sooooo, Soxheads admits he always picks the starting pitcher, eh?

:)

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

This idea has been suggested before. It would be a real ***** to administer. Just keeping the scoreboard correct is a large chore. Of course it is possible...

You guys have been pretty good about policing one another. Contestants who picked Frank Thomas too much last year got razzed about it pretty good. Given the value of the prize, I don't think anyone would willingly put up with the abuse they would receive if they pissed off everyone else on the board.

Sooooo, Soxheads admits he always picks the starting pitcher, eh?

:)

LOL, phg i dont even pick the PTC. I just thought id try to help make it fair.....i didnt mean to add any work :)

CLR01
08-09-2001, 03:06 AM
LOL, phg i dont even pick the PTC. I just thought id try to help make it fair.....i didnt mean to add any work.

Hey i pick singleton everyday, you have a problem with that?

"I am still the guy."
:slowswing