PDA

View Full Version : Can we expect retaliation at Comiskey?

Foulke You
07-16-2002, 05:01 PM
I know this topic was touched on in the other Ivy thread but I felt it was worthy of its own discussion. You just know some knuckle head Cub fans are going to jump to conclusions and do something to retaliate at Comiskey Park regardless. Although, it will be much harder to get away with this at Comiskey since the security is much tighter there. Bernstein on the Score was indeed jabbering about what "we" (Cub fans) can do to retaliate. (For a Sox fan, he uses "we" and the Cubs far too much) I'm thinking great! Give the Flubby mental midgets out there some ideas. The shower, scoreboard, center field bushes, and even hallowed home plate from the Old Comiskey Park are all targets.

Protect yourself from ballpark terrorism my fellow Sox fans! Report any suspicious anti-Sox behavior to your local authorities! Strap yourself in guys. This is going to be worse than Palestine/Israel.

:reinsy
"I'll take a few ballpark terrorists if it means more attendance!"

epsoxfan
07-16-2002, 05:46 PM
They were even talking about putting laxatives in the dog treats on dog day. too bad though dog day has already passed for this year.

Cheryl
07-16-2002, 05:51 PM
Well that's just great. Some of their weed is dying because they never take care of it, and Cub fans are talking about poisoning dogs over it. And the dogs have already been to the park.

Typical.

BTW, welcome to WSI, epsoxfan.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-16-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
Well that's just great. Some of their weed is dying because they never take care of it, and Cub fans are talking about poisoning dogs over it. And the dogs have already been to the park.

Typical.

Nobody ever said Flubs fans were very smart. Bunch of friggin children.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-16-2002, 06:04 PM
Hey, I say bring it on. The Sox don't employ a bunch of pensioners for ballpark security. I trust our green shirts to knock a few teeth loose on any Flubbie fan that tried to get cute.

As for vandalism, finding those idiots won't be too hard. Just follow the urine trail.

:)

CuckTheFubs
07-16-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Hey, I say bring it on. The Sox don't employ a bunch of pensioners for ballpark security. I trust our green shirts to knock a few teeth loose on any Flubbie fan that tried to get cute.

As for vandalism, finding those idiots won't be too hard. Just follow the urine trail.

George, seems as though you have a fan.

http://www.forums.mlb.com/ml-cubs/messages?msg=21863.28

I'd bet he's the butt muncher that got banned from WSI earlier today.

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-16-2002, 07:12 PM
haha, I could see some idiot try to do something, then during the game on tv they show him getting the crap beat out of him by the secruity gaurds, what do ya expect, just follow the yellow liquid trail like PHG said

Daver
07-16-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by CuckTheFubs

sCrUbTrollSteve may own the record for the number of times he has been banned,dating way back to the Rivals days.

Chisox_cali
07-16-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by CuckTheFubs

Man for the life of me I can't figure out what he's trying to call George. I don't know to many 3 letter swear words. :D:

Daver
07-16-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Man for the life of me I can't figure out what he's trying to call George. I don't know to many 3 letter swear words. :D:

That would be ASS,the MLB boards are very strictly filtered.

Chisox_cali
07-16-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by daver

Jesus Christ, ASS is not a swear word DAMMIT, they are some tight-ASSES over there. I would never be able to deal with that.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-16-2002, 07:30 PM

sCrUbTrollSteve may own the record for the number of times he has been banned,dating way back to the Rivals days.

It's nice being loved.

Daver
07-16-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

It's nice being loved.

I wonder which one he is?

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winningugly/DEADTROLLS.JPG

34rancher
07-16-2002, 07:48 PM

But wouldn't he have used "an" instead of "a"?

Daver
07-16-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by 34rancher

But wouldn't he have used "an" instead of "a"?

Tou don't know sCrUBTrollSteve very well,he is almost as iggerant as me when it comes to speaking and such thangs as that y'all. :redneck

34rancher
07-16-2002, 08:24 PM

Tou don't know sCrUBTrollSteve very well,he is almost as iggerant as me when it comes to speaking and such thangs as that y'all. :redneck
:smile: I was no English major myself. I ain't that good at cunversations.

guillen4life13
07-16-2002, 08:28 PM

Typical.

i bet you it was just some cub fan who was able to grab some of the ivy, roll a joint with it, and, under the influence, decided to piss on it.

or maybe it was just the beer. it's your call.

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

Nobody ever said Flubs fans were very smart. Bunch of friggin children.

i, sir, am am a child.

Viva Magglio
07-16-2002, 08:53 PM

Jesus Christ, ASS is not a swear word DAMMIT, they are some tight-ASSES over there. I would never be able to deal with that.

:tool
We cannot have any profanity whatsoever on our boards.

Kilroy
07-16-2002, 09:09 PM

Jesus Christ, ASS is not a swear word DAMMIT...

Actually ass IS a swear word unless your talking about a donkey. So is dammit. Just because you hear it on TV doesn't mean its not swearing.

Iwritecode
07-16-2002, 11:11 PM
I wonder which one he is?

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winningugly/DEADTROLLS.JPG

I don't think any of them are ugly enough to be him. BTW, how come we can't see the drive through window on that picture?

harwar
07-17-2002, 09:04 AM
Hey,if they want to war i say lets do it.Lock and load baby.I may be up there in years but i spent enough time in the service to know what and how to do.I they touch Comiskey then me and my buddies will launch a raid on wrigley from up here in the north country.

zach23
07-17-2002, 09:52 AM
How much longer until we have riots like the soccer matches in Europe?

Cheryl
07-17-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by zach23
How much longer until we have riots like the soccer matches in Europe?

Good point Zach. When we do, it'll be the Cubune's fault for printing inflammatory articles like that one.

nut_stock
07-17-2002, 10:00 AM
I doubt we have any retaliation against us since most cub fans are to scared to go near Comiskey since it is in a bad neighborhood.

ScottyTheSoxFan
07-17-2002, 11:09 AM
Well if they want war they can have it. lets take :woo-woo hostage.

Cheryl
07-17-2002, 11:12 AM
Ony if we keep him at your house.

zach23
07-17-2002, 11:14 AM
Ony if we keep him at your house.

Doesn't anyone on here have an outdoor kennel we can keep him in?

LongDistanceFan
07-17-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by zach23

Doesn't anyone on here have an outdoor kennel we can keep him in? rotlmao :D:

SoxRule
07-18-2002, 10:42 AM
Yeah, bring it on, flubbies!