PDA

View Full Version : Clearly the Rangers are not the Cubs

DumpJerry
10-23-2011, 06:24 PM
At The Urinal, they would have honored this guy (http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Rangers-fan-ejected-after-throwing-ball-near-Mat?urn=mlb-wp25118) with a parade on Clark Street.

Shoeless_Jeff
10-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Glad to see that behavior not being tolerated. What an idiot. Could have done without the Robin Ventura incident being referenced at the end of that article.

pythons007
10-23-2011, 11:52 PM
Glad to see that behavior not being tolerated. What an idiot. Could have done without the Robin Ventura incident being referenced at the end of that article.

How many times do you think the whole Ventura charging Ryan will be brought up next year?

Shoeless_Jeff
10-24-2011, 03:21 AM
How many times do you think the whole Ventura charging Ryan will be brought up next year?

More than I'd care to hear or read about.

Saracen
10-24-2011, 12:04 PM
It's part of Texas legend and will be brought up eternally. Glad both guys are good sports about it.

white sox bill
10-24-2011, 02:29 PM
It's part of Texas legend and will be brought up eternally. Glad both guys are good sports about it.
I just wish some of the media would stop showing that, after all Robin had a fine career both defensivesly and offensively. I don't think I've ever heard his name mentioned and that scene not brought up. Its not like Nolan beat him up, just a few hits to the head.

Lip Man 1
10-24-2011, 03:51 PM
And Rodriguez also pinned his arms making it difficult to do anything back.

Lip