PDA

View Full Version : monster email campaign to KW and JR...

captain54
07-16-2002, 02:20 AM
I can't sit back and take this any longer....

KW just casually remarks that he screwed up, and oh yeah fans, I'm keeping the manager through this year and next no matter what you think....

There is no reason why fans should be subjected to this....

Does anyone have the email addresses of KWilliams and JR?

I swear to God, I will fire messages to them 10 times a day if I have to, under different accounts if I have to...here are some of the points I will reiterate..

1) Since Kenny williams has admitted he's made blunders, he should no longer be entrusted to make major decisions involving player personnel...he says he is not happy with the makeup of the team.....hey knucklehead, YOU put the team together!!
2) Jerry Manuel has lost control of this team.....a managerial change is gravely needed.
3) Nardi Contreras....need I say more??
4) Jerry Reinsdorf, if you are satisfied with mediocrity, Please put the White Sox up for sale, its not fair to the fans...

steff
07-16-2002, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by captain54
[B]I can't sit back and take this any longer....

KW just casually remarks that he screwed up, and oh yeah fans, I'm keeping the manager through this year and next no matter what you think....

Try this,

kwilliams@chisox.com

foulkesfan11
07-16-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by steff3603
[QUOTE]Originally posted by captain54
[B]I can't sit back and take this any longer....

kwilliams@chisox.com

First that was a cute picture! Second, I sent an email to the link you posted. I hope it is KW's email, or else someone's going to get a bunch of hate mail pretty soon! LOL

Kilroy
07-16-2002, 09:42 AM
If youre gonna send him e-mail, dont send a bunch of "you dumb ass" kind of messages. they won't get read. We put forth lots of great thoughts around here. If you want to be heard, say something that someone might listen to. A lot of cursing and hate-mail type stuff will just get deleted...

LongDistanceFan
07-16-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by captain54
I can't sit back and take this any longer....

I swear to God, I will fire messages to them 10 times a day if I have to, under different accounts if I have to...here are some of the points I will reiterate..

1) Since Kenny williams has admitted he's made blunders, he should no longer be entrusted to make major decisions involving player personnel...he says he is not happy with the makeup of the team.....hey knucklehead, YOU put the team together!!
2) Jerry Manuel has lost control of this team.....a managerial change is gravely needed.
3) Nardi Contreras....need I say more??
4) Jerry Reinsdorf, if you are satisfied with mediocrity, Please put the White Sox up for sale, its not fair to the fans...

i wish you luck in this and as kilroy have stated, be selective of what you send.

captain54
07-16-2002, 12:31 PM
Instead of sitting on your high thrones and giving me advice on what I should and shouldn't say, why don't you guys join in and help the cause??

And did I say anything in my post to indicate that I would be sending dumb-ass emails??

Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but I thought the last two replies to my original post were very insulting....

Iwritecode
07-16-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by captain54
Instead of sitting on your high thrones and giving me advice on what I should and shouldn't say, why don't you guys join in and help the cause??

And did I say anything in my post to indicate that I would be sending dumb-ass emails??

Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but I thought the last two replies to my original post were very insulting....

You're reading too much into it. Kilroy and LDF were just trying to be helpful. Noone said you would send something stupid but people sometimes get that way when they are upset.

FarWestChicago
07-16-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
We put forth lots of great thoughts around here. :?: :?:

Kilroy
07-16-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
:?: :?:

Sometimes the proper encouragement can lead to great things...

Saw that in a cookie once...

Paulwny
07-16-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy

Sometimes the proper encouragement can lead to great things...

You are obviously management material :smile: