PDA

View Full Version : Heres The Deal Sox Fans

ChiSoxBobette
07-15-2002, 09:15 PM
Here's the deal Sox fans no matter what happens the rest of the season and after losing tonight to the injuns who had a minor league team out on the field after the 7th inning we are ending this season with manuel & his merry band of coaches. There is no way manuel will be fired now who would we use as our manager , wavin wally, gary pettis. art kushner. As of tonight I would say we are headed for the lower level of this division. What I want to know is when do we see some of our young players at the very least Joe Crede, when do we see some of the dead weight cut loose from this team when do we see some trades that we can build on. After todays comments from k.w. about manuel its over people. I just hope I can hold on to my weekend season tickets and at the very least see some of these young players we have in the minors. Frank Thomas is finished, Nobody knows what C.Lee will do from one game to the next, Jose Valentine seems lost, we have a utility player who don't get me wrong Graffanino is good but only coming off the bench or filling in; playing 3rd base, Magglio Ordonez has'nt looked like the Maggs of last year all of this year, we have a s.s. now sitting on the bench who makes 6million and can't hit. Lets face it this year is over I think the only people who don't think so are manuel, williams & our owner whoever that is. Its time to start getting ready for the future. Also during the game while watching it on T.V. I thought I saw Schueler sitting behind the 1st base dugout. Maybe something will happen but who knows with this teams management.
GO WHITE SO ... oh forget it

oldcomiskey
07-15-2002, 09:38 PM
No Frank is not finished--He was hurt all last year--no pun intended-----the reason we are losing is because we aint that good as a team. Period

MikeKreevich
07-15-2002, 10:10 PM
Schueler was in the crowd.

RKMeibalane
07-15-2002, 10:14 PM
I think we should just blame this entire mess on Royce and start thinking about football season.

duke of dorwood
07-15-2002, 10:51 PM
:KW

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no"

FanOf14
07-15-2002, 10:55 PM
LMAO!!! That was priceless duke!

Iguana775
07-15-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
:KW

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no"