PDA

View Full Version : Is Rauch on the DL?

MaggPipes
07-15-2002, 08:15 PM
Cause for like the last month every time i check his stats they are still at 42 innings....

Chisox_cali
07-15-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
Cause for like the last month every time i check his stats they are still at 42 innings....

Nope. He actually pitched well a couple of days a go in a double-header. Your about 20 innings behind on his stats. HERE (http://www.baseballamerica.com:81/today/Stats/stats_AAAintl_cha.shtml) are his current stats.

Chisoxfn
07-16-2002, 11:51 AM
He just pitched a very good game where he went 6 innings giving up 3 hits, 3 walks and no runs. Supposedly he is finally starting to look like he's coming back into form. This is just the first step and i just hope we keep him in AAA till the start of next season.

Randar68
07-16-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Chisoxfn
He just pitched a very good game where he went 6 innings giving up 3 hits, 3 walks and no runs. Supposedly he is finally starting to look like he's coming back into form. This is just the first step and i just hope we keep him in AAA till the start of next season.

He was held out of the rotation for a couple weeks. He was on a throwing program and they were working with him to get him back to his mechanics of before his injury. He is back in the rotation for now but may not make his starts in a 5-game rotation as we think of it, but they may be spaced out a little more.