PDA

View Full Version : more corspe ball *sigh*

raul12
07-15-2002, 08:59 PM
sheesh, this is downright depressing. so much for a 2-game winning streak....

please just bring the kids up....at least we'll be able to console ourselves in the fact that it's growing pains. this is more like hemorhoids (sp?).

:angry:

Jerry_Manuel
07-15-2002, 09:01 PM
I'm not rooting for them to lose, but this isn't a bad thing. The more they bury themselves the more Williams knows their out of it.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-15-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by raul12

please just bring the kids up....at least we'll be able to console ourselves in the fact that it's growing pains. this is more like hemorhoids (sp?).

LOL!!!

I don't know about hemmoroids, but I'm sure Sox fans everywhere are getting a case of the ass with what's been happening on the south side this season.

raul12
07-15-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I'm not rooting for them to lose, but this isn't a bad thing. The more they bury themselves the more Williams knows their out of it.

after the DH sweep, i was thinking about just that. i think it'd be easier to bear if we only know that if we sucked bad enough, changes WOULD happen. i'm not so sure they would. chances are, KW would trade all the guys who actually contribute.

RKMeibalane
07-15-2002, 11:23 PM

after the DH sweep, i was thinking about just that. i think it'd be easier to bear if we only know that if we sucked bad enough, changes WOULD happen. i'm not so sure they would. chances are, KW would trade all the guys who actually contribute.

That is the problem, isn't it? The Sox aren't good enough to win their division, but they aren't bad enough to warrant any significant changes during the off-season. I hope someone throws a flaming object onto KW's front porch this week. Of course, he probably would be too worried about his house and wouldn't see the potential that resides in the person responsible for hurling the object from the street to his home.

duke of dorwood
07-15-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Plus, they are suddenly winning on the North side, pushing any presence this team had into the abyss.

Iguana775
07-16-2002, 12:33 AM

raul, i love the sig!!! GREAT MOVIE!! :)