PDA

View Full Version : N-a-r-d-i

PaleHoseGeorge
07-15-2002, 08:55 PM
How does that saying go when Nardi visits the mound?

N - now
A - a
R - real
D - disaster
I - imminent

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-15-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
How does that saying go when Nardi visits the mound?

N - now
A - a
R - real
D - disaster
I - imminent

LOL!!! I love it!!! It's so true too. Every time this jackass shows up the opposition scores some runs. Someone needs to throw a beer bottle at him next time he walks out.

Daver
07-15-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

LOL!!! I love it!!! It's so true too. Every time this jackass shows up the opposition scores some runs. Someone needs to throw a beer bottle at him next time he walks out.

An arrow would produce a better result......

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-15-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by daver

An arrow would produce a better result......

well, if you want to go that far I suggest using an M16.

Daver
07-15-2002, 09:08 PM

well, if you want to go that far I suggest using an M16. Throwing an M16 is like throwing a bottle,throwing an arrow however,is much different....

raul12
07-15-2002, 09:13 PM
Throwing an M16 is like throwing a bottle,throwing an arrow however,is much different....

thumpf....message for you sir.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-15-2002, 09:14 PM
Throwing an M16 is like throwing a bottle,throwing an arrow however,is much different....

I wasn't going to throw it at him, I was going to empty a couple of magazines into him.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-15-2002, 09:18 PM

I wasn't going to throw it at him, I was going to empty a couple of magazines into him.

I don't think you can get an M16 pass security. Now if this was before 9/11, OTOH...

:)

Daver
07-15-2002, 09:20 PM

I don't think you can get an M16 pass security. Now if this was before 9/11, OTOH...

I guarantee I can get an arrow through security. :redneck

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-15-2002, 09:21 PM

Ok, how about an airstrike instead? Mabye I can borrow Daver's bird call & use it to call in a flock to unload some droppings on his head.

RedPinStripes
07-15-2002, 09:23 PM
:KW
The players aren't stepping up. My boy toys on the coaching staff are doing their job.

Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, Manuel stays to develop the kids next year, but i can think of 4 coaches that need to be fired yesterday!

Daver
07-15-2002, 09:27 PM

Ok, how about an airstrike instead? Mabye I can borrow Daver's bird call & use it to call in a flock to unload some droppings on his head.

Too bad the snow geese migrate after the season.....