PDA

View Full Version : The Fishes

LongDistanceFan
07-15-2002, 09:33 AM
who on the marlin would you like on the sox, none of the prospects, just the major league level?

according to cnn they too may be trying to unload players for prospects, like brad penny, charles johnson etc...

Randar68
07-15-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
who on the marlin would you like on the sox, none of the prospects, just the major league level?

according to cnn they too may be trying to unload players for prospects, like brad penny, charles johnson etc...

Beckett? Burnett? Tajera? Not likely any of the good young players. Luis Castillo? Maybe.

whitesoxwilkes
07-15-2002, 09:41 AM
I wouldn;t mind having Brad Penny at all, he's gotta be better than Ritchie...

LongDistanceFan
07-15-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Randar68

Beckett? Burnett? Tajera? Not likely any of the good young players. Luis Castillo? Maybe. i agree, its more like the high price players that they have, but penny, looper, and some of their young horses would look great in a sox uni.

unless they are looking for some better hitting prospects that can play the field. either way i am happy where borchard is, on the sox.

TheBigHurt
07-15-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Randar68

Beckett? Burnett? Tajera? Not likely any of the good young players. Luis Castillo? Maybe.

ill take Burnett any day!! :smile:

Viva Magglio
07-15-2002, 08:12 PM
I was at the Urinal on Saturday, and Charles Johnson looked pathetic. He had two passed balls and can't hit worth a damn. I'd rather have Mark Johnson than CJ.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-15-2002, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LongDistanceFan

according to cnn they too may be trying to unload players for prospects, like brad penny, charles johnson etc... [/QUOTE

I'd love to see CJ back in a Sox uniform.