PDA

View Full Version : A.J. Pierzynski Postseason FOX Anaylst

#1swisher
09-27-2011, 01:49 PM
AJ accepted the offer to serve as pregame and postgame analyst for the AL
Championship series and World Series.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/chi-pierzynski-to-serve-as-postseason-analyst-for-fox-20110927,0,855435.story?obref=obinsite

thomas35forever
09-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Awesome.:bandance:

ChiSoxGal85
09-27-2011, 01:52 PM
AJ accepted the offer to serve as pregame and postgame analyst for the AL
Championship series and World Series.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/chi-pierzynski-to-serve-as-postseason-analyst-for-fox-20110927,0,855435.story?obref=obinsite
That's awesome. Not that I think AJ will be a great analyst...but I think he'll be fun. And give the audience a reason to boo.

cws05champ
09-27-2011, 02:49 PM
That's awesome. Not that I think AJ will be a great analyst...but I think he'll be fun. And give the audience a reason to boo.

I think most people will be surprised at what a nice and honest guy AJ actually is. His persona that is projected around baseball is nowhere near what it is in reality.

Aesero
09-27-2011, 02:54 PM
I think most people will be surprised at what a nice and honest guy AJ actually is. His persona that is projected around baseball is nowhere near what it is in reality.

Booing AJ is the popular thing to do. Half of the people have no idea why they do it.

ChiSoxGal85
09-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Agree - I like AJ, although (of course) I don't know him personally...I just have a feeling he's not quite the jerk many make him out to be.

PorkChopExpress
09-27-2011, 03:40 PM

I recall him doing a stint during an All Star game not too long ago, and thinking he would make a very good analyst. He is well-spoken, baseball-smart, and certainly not afraid to share his thoughts. I'm excited about this and looking forward to it.