PDA

View Full Version : Sox perfect

mack10zie
07-14-2002, 04:45 PM
With me in attendance. Now 2-0. Went to game 1 of the series and today's game. Too bad I couldn't make it to the middle three games of the series.

Daver
07-14-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by mack10zie
With me in attendance. Now 2-0. Went to game 1 of the series and today's game. Too bad I couldn't make it to the middle three games of the series.

So it's all your fault.........

ScottyTheSoxFan
07-14-2002, 05:04 PM
they are 1 for 5 with me there since october 2000.

BUT todd ritchie pitched one of them. so that isnt my fault on that one.

chisoxfanatic
07-15-2002, 12:35 AM
I've only been to 2 Sox losses in my life...In fact, rarely do I attend a game where my team loses. I think I have a 95% winning percentage (LITERALLY) for all the games in all sports I've ever been to.

I think it's time for WSI to set up a fund to purchase this poor junior in college season tickets! :D:

Heather the Redbird

Soxheads
07-15-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
I've only been to 2 losses in my life...In fact, rarely do I attend a game where my team loses. I think I have a 95% winning percentage (LITERALLY) for all the games in all sports I've ever been to.

I think it's time for WSI to set up a fund to purchase this poor junior in college season tickets! :D:

Heather the Redbird

I dunno, there's probably a bunch of lazy people like me that wouldn't have the effort to donate money. :smile: