PDA

View Full Version : Franky my boy

TheBigHurt
07-13-2002, 11:14 PM
this a guy who may always be my favorite Sox player and i will never forget what he has done in the past. but his performance over the last 2 months has been terrible and something needs to be done weather its trading which is almost impossible becuase the only team that might want his contract is the dam yankmees or whatever you people call them. or maybe benching him for a long period of time which was pretty much done already.

i have no dam idea what to do with him :angry:

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-13-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
this a guy who may always be my favorite Sox player and i will never forget what he has done in the past. but his performance over the last 2 months has been terrible and something needs to be done weather its trading which is almost impossible becuase the only team that might want his contract is the dam yankmees or whatever you people call them. or maybe benching him for a long period of time which was pretty much done already.

i have no dam idea what to do with him :angry:

He needs to swallow his pride & go see Walt Hriniak again. He needs to go do it quick, like, before his average slides before .200

TheBigHurt
07-13-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

He needs to swallow his pride & go see Walt Hriniak again. He needs to go do it quick, like, before his average slides before .200

yeah he better see him tonight then :angry: