PDA

View Full Version : It's official, the second half of the season IS A SUCCESS!

StepsInSC
07-13-2002, 09:45 PM
For the FREAKING TIGERS....

Scuse me while I go cry.

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-13-2002, 09:52 PM
i agree, how could a team go from first then to 10 and half games back this quickly? :| :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-13-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337
i agree, how could a team go from first then to 10 and half games back this quickly? :| :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

It's called piss poor managing. JM doesn't give a ***** so neither does most of the team anymore. We have a dead body managing the team.

WinningUgly!
07-13-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

It's called piss poor managing. JM doesn't give a ***** so neither does most of the team anymore. We have a dead body managing the team.

No doubt about it. The entire organization, top to bottom, is just sitting on their hands waiting for things to suddenly change.

GASHWOUND
07-13-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

No doubt about it. The entire organization, top to bottom, is just sitting on their hands waiting for things to suddenly change.

You got that right... I think we can safely say we suck..sigh

TornLabrum
07-13-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

I knew it was all over for this group back in June when Professor Chaos (I finally got the name right after looking it up on a South Park web site) got on the afternoon show on ESPN-1000 and said he wasn't going to make any moves because he thought the club as constituted had what it takes to rally and overcome the Twinkies.

Our GM is an idiot, our manager is an idiot, and our owner is an idiot: the Triple Crown! :angry: :angry: :angry:

PaleHoseGeorge
07-14-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum

I knew it was all over for this group back in June when Professor Chaos (I finally got the name right after looking it up on a South Park web site) got on the afternoon show on ESPN-1000 and said he wasn't going to make any moves because he thought the club as constituted had what it takes to rally and overcome the Twinkies.

Our GM is an idiot, our manager is an idiot, and our owner is an idiot: the Triple Crown! :angry: :angry: :angry:

It's to the point where I can't even listen to these guys field questions anymore or read their quotes in the morning newspaper. It's gibberish. Pure and simple gibberish.

The team has quit. While the roster needs a major overhaul, the blame lays squarely with the management.

Fire 'em all, and get Reinsdorf outta here.

Jerry_Manuel
07-14-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
It's to the point where I can't even listen to these guys field questions anymore or read their quotes in the morning newspaper. It's gibberish. Pure and simple gibberish.

The team has quit. While the roster needs a major overhaul, the blame lays squarely with the management.

Fire 'em all, and get Reinsdorf outta here.

I honestly have trouble even watching the games. If some of the younger players were here, it would be much easier to watch. The games would have a purpose if that were the case.

I have to say, I've been reading the TBGR since 2000, and today's were the best I've read. Just firing on Reinsdorf and the Tinkerer.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-14-2002, 01:45 AM
Yep. The Sox have totally succeded, IN PISSING OFF EVERY SOX FAN IN CHICAGO & AROUND THE COUNTRY! Crap this team is a disappointment.

nut_stock
07-14-2002, 02:30 AM
Yep. The Sox have totally succeded, IN PISSING OFF EVERY SOX FAN IN CHICAGO & AROUND THE COUNTRY! Crap this team is a disappointment.

And the award for Best Supporting ******* goes to.....Kenny Williams!!

DaveGusinSeattle
07-14-2002, 12:26 PM

Give me one good reason why I should pay extra to see this team play when I am in Seattle! :angry:
..Yeah I think I have been a Sox fan for far too many years... How many other people would follow these guys over 15 years after leaving Illinois/Indiana? :whiner:

RedPinStripes
07-14-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I honestly have trouble even watching the games. If some of the younger players were here, it would be much easier to watch. The games would have a purpose if that were the case.

I have to say, I've been reading the TBGR since 2000, and today's were the best I've read. Just firing on Reinsdorf and the Tinkerer.

Try Announcing games. NOT easy at all. Pretty depressing.