PDA

View Full Version : Ron Gardenhire not having fun

#1swisher
08-29-2011, 12:32 PM
I'm sick of this stuff. Not shaking hands is brutal. :whiner:

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2011_08_29_minmlb_chamlb_1&mode=preview&vkey=preview_web_home&c_id=cws

**** the twins. :gulp:

PeteWard
08-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Ozzie's comments about sweeps were not exactly inspiring.Of course they cant sweep every series but they need to sweep some and fast.

TheOldRoman
08-29-2011, 01:22 PM
Gardenhire can blow it out his ass. I hope the Twins lose every game left against teams other than Detroit. With the Twins organization's well known inferiority complex with the White Sox, you can rest assured they will be playing these next three games as if they were playoff games. I'm talking about pulling a starter in a 3-0 game for loading the bases in the 3rd inning. They would love nothing more than to destroy the Sox' season.

doublem23
08-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Gardenhire can blow it out his ass. I hope the Twins lose every game left against teams other than Detroit. With the Twins organization's well known inferiority complex with the White Sox, you can rest assured they will be playing these next three games as if they were playoff games. I'm talking about pulling a starter in a 3-0 game for loading the bases in the 3rd inning. They would love nothing more than to destroy the Sox' season.

Yes, how dare these professional athletes continue to play hard.

The Twins ****ing suck this year. If the Sox let them "destroy their season," it's their own damn fault. Considering the Sox basically need to gain 1 game on the Tigers every week from here on out, it would be inexcusable for them not to sweep this sad sack of crap out of the Cell. Can't afford to **** around with these **** teams any more.

SoxSpeed22
08-29-2011, 01:35 PM
Boo-****ing-hoo
I do agree with him that losing sucks.

TheOldRoman
08-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Yes, how dare these professional athletes continue to play hard.

The Twins ****ing suck this year. If the Sox let them "destroy their season," it's their own damn fault. Considering the Sox basically need to gain 1 game on the Tigers every week from here on out, it would be inexcusable for them not to sweep this sad sack of crap out of the Cell. Can't afford to **** around with these **** teams any more.I wasn't saying they shouldn't play hard, but this series is the Twins' World Series. They will have extra motivation. They will pull out all the stops in these games, much moreso than in the other 159. I am partially surprised they didn't mess with their rotation to line it up for this series. As for the rest of your post, I agree. The Sox are more talented than the Twins and shouldn't be losing to this team. Let's build on the sweep in Minnesota and sweep them again.