PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy Season Tickets for next year...

DonnieDarko
08-27-2011, 03:51 AM
Now that I finally have a real job, I was thinking that I should get some tickets. So tell me, WSI: what kind of price ranges am I looking at? Preferably one where I can still get the little goodies that they send some ticket holders in the mail? :cool:

DumpJerry
08-27-2011, 08:35 AM
Call the ticket sales office, they can tell you all about the pricing and goodies better than anyone on WSI. Your pricing depends on which seats you get and what type of plan you purchase (full or partial).

voodoochile
08-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Call the ticket sales office, they can tell you all about the pricing and goodies better than anyone on WSI. Your pricing depends on which seats you get and what type of plan you purchase (full or partial).

I got this...

http://tinyurl.com/3w9qv3r

skobabe8
08-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Now that I finally have a real job, I was thinking that I should get some tickets. So tell me, WSI: what kind of price ranges am I looking at? Preferably one where I can still get the little goodies that they send some ticket holders in the mail? :cool:

You can get the most bang for your buck by getting seats in the 500 level. Behind home plate seats are pretty nice and you have access to the lower level anytime you want with STH tickets.

chisoxfanatic
08-27-2011, 01:31 PM
FYI you need full seasons to get that box of goodies mailed to you.

kittle42
08-27-2011, 01:48 PM
You can go to every game for half price. Why get a package?

DumpJerry
08-27-2011, 02:07 PM
You can go to every game for half price. Why get a package?
:rolleyes:
It is too much to read the initial post?

kittle42
08-28-2011, 12:56 AM
:rolleyes:
It is too much to read the initial post?

Yes.