PDA

View Full Version : Yet another loss...

Foulke You
07-13-2002, 02:48 PM
...to the pathetic Detroit friggin' Tigers. They need to do something to wake this team up. I'm sick of it. Trade someone. Fire the equipment manager! Do SOMETHING! And another thing, EVERY time we score some runs and look like we're going to come back, we cough it right up in the next innning. As soon as Fick got on in the 8th I knew it was good as lost. Better win tonight.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-13-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You
...to the pathetic Detroit friggin' Tigers. They need to do something to wake this team up. I'm sick of it. Trade someone. Fire the equipment manager! Do SOMETHING! And another thing, EVERY time we score some runs and look like we're going to come back, we cough it right up in the next innning. As soon as Fick got on in the 8th I knew it was good as lost. Better win tonight.

I agree. There's only maybe 5 guys on this whole team that give a ***** ( konerko, maggs, burhle, garland & manos ). Everyone else is totally complacent and simply collecting a paycheck. Is some moves aren't made to shake up this team & quickly we're just going to continue to slide down this slippery slope.