PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with Jerry?

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-13-2002, 12:02 AM
Jerry, whoa jerry. What's wrong with you? Did you forget your ex-lax? Have you not been laid in a while? NAHHHH. I know what's wrong with this guy.

The big season we had in 2000 really went t this guys head. He thought he was the master of the universe after that season & 2001 just crushed him. Now he's groping around in the dark like a scared kid. He's afraid to commit to anything for fear of it blowing up in his face so he keeps changing the lineup & he walks around looking over his shoulder for fear that the boogeyman is right behind him.

Time to send Jerry to the glue factory and get a real manager in here.

Tragg
07-13-2002, 12:13 AM
I still go with my theory that that ugly ass beard of his is ingrown into his brain and damaged numerous cells.

Garrison
07-13-2002, 01:49 PM
It all makes perfect sense. Good call Nuke_Cleavland. But will management do anything about it? nah....

RKMeibalane
07-13-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Tragg
I still go with my theory that that ugly ass beard of his is ingrown into his brain and damaged numerous cells.

:reinsy

"This is your fault, Sox fans. If you come to the park, we will arrange for Manuel to see a neurologist. Until then, there's nothing I can do."