PDA

View Full Version : E-Dress Update Reminder

voodoochile
08-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Folks, starting to get a lot of bounced notifications again. Please make sure your email address is up to date. I don't have the time to send out a lot of PM's to remind you to do it and I'll just create more notification spam when I do and West HATES notification spam. So help me look good in the bosses eye, great paying jobs like this one are hard to come by these days...:tongue:

voodoochile
08-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Figured I'd toss this out there...

To update your email address, go to your User CP: http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/usercp.php

And click the link in the left-hand column.

You will have to verify the email you enter like you did when you first registered so try not to screw up.

If you do you can email me at: voodoochile@whitesoxinteractive.com

If perchance you have switched to an email address that the forum software does not allow AND are a member in good standing. I can help manually install the new edress, simply shoot me a PM.

voodoochile
08-29-2011, 06:23 PM
And just an added reason to do this, a member recently got a rip. They complained about that rip. When I wrote them to explain our point of view and discuss the rip the email I sent bounced.

They are going to be convinced no one cares. That's not the case, they were just too lazy to keep their edress up to date.