PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY B-Day Kelly, Nice Joke By Score


kevingrt
07-12-2002, 11:49 PM
Kelly Wunsch is TOTALLY PISSED OFF, he seems so sad, about to cry, but he says he had a great life hear, and hopes to help out the Expos.

Rogers is like Holy Crap...

I don't know depending on who the prospects are it could be a good trade.

So the low-down Valentin and Wunsch for pitching prospects.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY WUNSCH, Big BS...

He says Rogers and Grote are down, but his wife approved of it...

Soxheads
07-12-2002, 11:52 PM
***???? Where did you hear this?

Jerry_Manuel
07-12-2002, 11:54 PM
I've got the Score on right now.

They we're playing a joke on him. It's Kelly's birthday.

It's all a joke.

Viva Magglio
07-12-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
They are gone for Pitching Prospects, while Wunsh is one the phone with Jesse Rogers he got breaking news. MArk Grote reported it and Wunsch thought it was a joke.

Kelly Wunsch is TOTALLY PISSED OFF, he seems so sad, about to cry, but he says he had a great life hear, and hopes to help out the Expos.

Rogers is like Holy Crap...

I don't know depending on who the prospects are it could be a good trade.

So the low-down Valentin and Wunsch for pitching prospects.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY WUNSCH, Big BS...

He says Rogers and Grote are down, but his wife approved of it...

*****!!! YOU FELL FOR IT LIKE WUNSCH DID!!!!!!!! Your pre-edited post had the Wunch/Valentin trade as very real. Did it not?

Wunsch's wife said Jesse should do this.

LongDistanceFan
07-13-2002, 12:01 AM
man i fell for it, i was looking at the wire from espn and mlb for any news, i even looked at the expos prospect to see what is left.

that was a good joke

Jerry_Manuel
07-13-2002, 12:03 AM
Even if it was true why would people have a problem with it?

Daver
07-13-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Even if it was true why would people have a problem with it?

Valentin leads the league in BA with RISP,I would have a problem with dealing him at this time.

Viva Magglio
07-13-2002, 12:10 AM
http://images.radcity.net/5208/41807-s.jpg
Holy crap, Kelly!!! You've been traded!!!

:kelly
NO WAY DUDE!!!

http://images.radcity.net/5208/41807-s.jpg
It's a joke!!!

:kelly
NO WAY DUDE!!!

:manos
Was this for striking out to end the game?

:KW
I'm going to Chicago and strangle that m***** f***** Jesse Rogers. :angry: :angry:

LongDistanceFan
07-13-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Even if it was true why would people have a problem with it? hey if it were real good prospects, then i would not have a prob. but i would be angry at why can't they get rid of clayton.

Jerry_Manuel
07-13-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by daver
Valentin leads the league in BA with RISP,I would have a problem with dealing him at this time.

Why? His value would be high then, would it not?

We both know where this season is going. I'm sure they'll deal him next year at the break if their out of it. Considering it's his walk year.

Jerry_Manuel
07-13-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
hey if it were real good prospects, then i would not have a prob. but i would be angry at why can't they get rid of clayton.

Nobody wants him and they won't pay him to walk away.

Viva Magglio
07-13-2002, 12:16 AM
http://images.radcity.net/5208/41807-s.jpg
Hey Maggs, the Chicago White Sox have announced that they are immediately switching from Pepsi to Coca-Cola.

:maggs
:angry: :angry: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! THAT REINSDORF IS [words uttered here not seen because they prompted Score producer to hit "dump button"]

LongDistanceFan
07-13-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Nobody wants him and they won't pay him to walk away. i know. damn we are stuck with him.

Daver
07-13-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Why? His value would be high then, would it not?

We both know where this season is going. I'm sure they'll deal him next year at the break if their out of it. Considering it's his walk year.

Unlike you I am not picking the Twins to win the division.

Jerry_Manuel
07-13-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by daver
Unlike you I am not picking the Twins to win the division.

Your not telling me the Sox are going to win the division are you?

We both know there's going to be a strike.

Daver
07-13-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Your not telling me the Sox are going to win the division are you?

We both know there's going to be a strike.

Oh there will be,but I would rather the Sox be in first when Sept. 3rd hits.

Kilroy
07-13-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by daver


Valentin leads the league in BA with RISP,I would have a problem with dealing him at this time.

That didn't matter tonight...

Daver
07-13-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Kilroy


That didn't matter tonight...

You gonna base accomplishments on one game?

What is Roids BA with RISP?

Kilroy
07-13-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by daver


You gonna base accomplishments on one game?

What is Roids BA with RISP?

Just stating a fact, Daver.

Daver
07-13-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Kilroy


Just stating a fact, Daver.

What fact? That he struck out in a game that he didn't start in?

Pinch hitters do it all the time.

I'm still waiting for Roids BA with RISP.

WinningUgly!
07-13-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by daver


I'm still waiting for Roids BA with RISP.

.246 :D:

Kilroy
07-13-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by daver


What fact? That he struck out in a game that he didn't start in?

Pinch hitters do it all the time.

I'm still waiting for Roids BA with RISP.

The fact that didn't matter last night was that Jose was hitting over .400 w/ risp and 2 out.

I don't know why you're asking me what Roids BA w/ risp is. As if you thought I cared for some reason...

Spiff
07-13-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by daver


Valentin leads the league in BA with RISP,I would have a problem with dealing him at this time.

Too bad we never have any RISP. Valentin sucks.