PDA

View Full Version : I'll be gone for a meeting.


RedPinStripes
07-11-2002, 10:53 PM
Since everyone else has to meet with KW behind closed doors, I guess i could be next. *** does KW have to talk to Konerko for? He spoke the truth and if the dseason were to end now, Pauly is an MVP candidate. KW's ways of doing things really aggravate me. Why the hell should Konerko get in trouble for frank's **** ups? They'll run pauly out of town and we'll be stuck with the old fat bad dh whining bitch thomas!

Just my opinion.

FanOf14
07-11-2002, 11:01 PM
My mom and I were discussing that today. She doesn't think Williams is that stupid and of course I started laughing and said he was. Another reason he'd be stupid to do that is payroll. PK said that he'd rather a contract extension than a raise. That's a deal he should take Paul up on while he can.

nut_stock
07-11-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Since everyone else has to meet with KW behind closed doors, I guess i could be next. *** does KW have to talk to Konerko for? He spoke the truth and if the dseason were to end now, Pauly is an MVP candidate. KW's ways of doing things really aggravate me. Why the hell should Konerko get in trouble for frank's **** ups? They'll run pauly out of town and we'll be stuck with the old fat bad dh whining bitch thomas!

Just my opinion.


Kenny should be talking to Konerko. It's not about what Konerko said, its where he said it. Konerko should not be using the press to bad mouth Frank. That kind of thing should be done in the clubhuse. This Organization doesn't need anymore negative PR.

RedPinStripes
07-13-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by nut_stock



Kenny should be talking to Konerko. It's not about what Konerko said, its where he said it. Konerko should not be using the press to bad mouth Frank. That kind of thing should be done in the clubhuse. This Organization doesn't need anymore negative PR.

How do you know Konerko didn't go to thomas first and then answered a question honestly? Frank needs to be called out in public because the main thing he worries about is the media and making sure no one beside him bats 3rd.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-13-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes


How do you know Konerko didn't go to thomas first and then answered a question honestly? Frank needs to be called out in public because the main thing he worries about is the media and making sure no one beside him bats 3rd.

Someone really needs to shatter this guys ego. I'm so sick & tired of his arrogance in the face of his ****** performance.

RedPinStripes
07-13-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND


Someone really needs to shatter this guys ego. I'm so sick & tired of his arrogance in the face of his ****** performance.

And that's being nice about it.