PDA

View Full Version : Question about Talkin' Baseball on AM 1000

SoxandtheCityTee
07-24-2011, 11:52 AM
Didn't this show used to be on Sunday mornings? It traditionally had Bruce Levine and a co-host which changed over time (J. Hood in the recent past, I thought). Now it's on Saturdays with Levine and Fred Huebner. On Sunday mornings now is some general sports show with Murph (ugh) and Huebner. I've been busy for a long string of Saturday mornings (taking classes) so I missed the change, I guess? Or am I misremembering? :redface:

October26
07-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Didn't this show used to be on Sunday mornings? It traditionally had Bruce Levine and a co-host which changed over time (J. Hood in the recent past, I thought). Now it's on Saturdays with Levine and Fred Huebner. On Sunday mornings now is some general sports show with Murph (ugh) and Huebner. I've been busy for a long string of Saturday mornings (taking classes) so I missed the change, I guess? Or am I misremembering? :redface:

My memory is not much better than yours. I am so confused trying to keep track of all the radio personalities switching between The Score and ESPN here in Chicago. I like J. Hood a lot, really dislike the BoSox talking head aka Matt Speigel and I'm okay with everybody else. It is nice that both The Score and ESPN have baseball talk shows and I enjoy flipping between the two and listening to different perspectives.

Oh and I am also a big fan of the Ranger (Chris Rongey); I love the way Chris laughs!