PDA

View Full Version : SnR working overtime!

RedPinStripes
07-11-2002, 06:32 PM
Catch us Saturady for the double header vs. the kitties starting @ 11:30 am.

First game baggio will be your play by play man, and Guido for the second game. It's gonna be a long day of many beers and in your face coverage of the sox. I might have to beat JoeBatter's ass again if he pukes in my house. He already puked in my car!

:joebatters
wait till you hear what i have to say!! HOW YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU DOOOOOOWIN???????

www.sox-and-roll.com

feedback@sox-and-roll.com

Chisox_cali
07-11-2002, 06:41 PM
Oh man that is gonna be a FUN broadcast to listen too. I can't wait. :smile:

I gonna say you guys are gonna be GONE(If you catch my drift) after about the 3rd inning of game 2, depending on the result of game 1, it may be earlier.

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Jerry_Manuel
07-11-2002, 08:10 PM
Check that, they'll be doing one game only.

Hawk just said the first game will not be on tv.

RedPinStripes
07-11-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Check that, they'll be doing one game only.

Hawk just said the first game will not be on tv.

Are you serious? This ****s everything up! :angry: I was looking forward to getting blasted during 2 broadcasts in a day! :angry:

hsc1
07-11-2002, 09:47 PM
the first game is supposed to be on fox +.... the second game is on wgn.....go burns baby..pitch us a golden gem......

RedPinStripes
07-11-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by hsc1
the first game is supposed to be on fox +.... the second game is on wgn.....go burns baby..pitch us a golden gem......

It better be on Fox+ or this thread is half false.

Jerry_Manuel
07-11-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
It better be on Fox+ or this thread is half false.

I'm just going on what I heard Hawk say.

RedPinStripes
07-11-2002, 10:45 PM

I'm just going on what I heard Hawk say.

Another reason why we should get on air more often. :D:

hsc1
07-11-2002, 11:40 PM
and i was just going by what was reported on cltv which also dubbs as fox+ out here in these parts......they said there was going to be a game .....i wouldnt see why not they havent lied thus far......

RedPinStripes
07-12-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by hsc1
and i was just going by what was reported on cltv which also dubbs as fox+ out here in these parts......they said there was going to be a game .....i wouldnt see why not they havent lied thus far......

Great move by the Sox!

The Ace is pitching and out of the 300 ****ing channels i have, not 1 has the early game, way to go ********s!

Jerry_Manuel
07-12-2002, 07:46 PM
Great move by the Sox!

The Ace is pitching and out of the 300 ****ing channels i have, not 1 has the early game, way to go ********s!

I don't think the Sox have much to do with it. One would think Fox Sports Net would have to pick up the game.

Game 2 is on WGN at 6:05, while the Cubs are on WGN at 3:05.

Chisox_cali
07-12-2002, 07:49 PM
OK Now I'm just confused, when the hell are you guys gonna be on air?

Jerry_Manuel
07-12-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
OK Now I'm just confused, when the hell are you guys gonna be on air?

If it's true that the first game isn't on, I guess they would be on about 5:30 CST since game 2 is at 6:05 CST.

RedPinStripes
07-12-2002, 09:17 PM

If it's true that the first game isn't on, I guess they would be on about 5:30 CST since game 2 is at 6:05 CST.

Maybe a little earlier. Guido will be there and we have a few things to bitch about. Venting is good for your health. :D:

We'll prolly go on around 5 or 5:15.

Chisox_cali
07-12-2002, 09:29 PM

Maybe a little earlier. Guido will be there and we have a few things to bitch about. Venting is good for your health. :D:

We'll prolly go on around 5 or 5:15.

So 3 for me, DAMN this time zone ****! Whatever you say I have to subtract 2 hours it get's annoying after a while. :D:

RedPinStripes
07-13-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

So 3 for me, DAMN this time zone ****! Whatever you say I have to subtract 2 hours it get's annoying after a while. :D:

Forgot aout that. :)

RedPinStripes
07-13-2002, 12:03 PM
Just listen for a tune by "Korn" between 5:15 and 5:30 Central time and we'll be on in the middle or end of that song.

baggio202
07-13-2002, 04:06 PM
more bad news...both chicago teams play on WGN..the sox start 3 hours after the scrubs....right now at 4:05 the scrubs are still in the 3rd inning..game is moving slow and slowing down...wouldnt be surprised if they went extra innings again and screwed the sox out out of a few innings of coverage:(

RedPinStripes
07-13-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
more bad news...both chicago teams play on WGN..the sox start 3 hours after the scrubs....right now at 4:05 the scrubs are still in the 3rd inning..game is moving slow and slowing down...wouldnt be surprised if they went extra innings again and screwed the sox out out of a few innings of coverage:( Looks liek SnR will have to let wgn know how much we hate them and the cubune if it cuts into our sox game broadcast! Guido will be here soon and i'm sure he'll have some cubby bashing play by play until the Sox come on.

2 days in a row now! ****in flubs!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry_Manuel
07-13-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
more bad news...both chicago teams play on WGN..the sox start 3 hours after the scrubs....right now at 4:05 the scrubs are still in the 3rd inning..game is moving slow and slowing down...wouldnt be surprised if they went extra innings again and screwed the sox out out of a few innings of coverage:(

At this point, is missing some of the Sox a bad thing? :D:

TheBigHurt
07-13-2002, 11:38 PM

At this point, is missing some of the Sox a bad thing? :D:
nope not at all :angry: