PDA

View Full Version : Alfonso Soriano feels for Adam Dunn - says Chicago fans the 'worst' for booing

Fenway
06-22-2011, 02:41 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/news/story?id=6692394

34rancher
06-22-2011, 03:07 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/news/story?id=6692394

If there was ever an overrated player from the nationals who got a ridiculous free agent contract from a Chicago team that could understand, it's soriano.
Edit: Soriano says dunn is a great player. In my mind the great players have carried their teams throughout their career. alphonso, what team has Dunn carried?

g0g0
06-22-2011, 03:09 PM
If there was ever an overrated player from the nationals who got a ridiculous free agent contract from a Chicago team that could understand, it's soriano.

+1 He definitely would know what it's like lol.

stacksedwards
06-22-2011, 03:10 PM
I think Chicago fans give a great deal of slack in terms of players performance. How can you fault fans for booing a guy hitting .177 over almost 3 months? Its all we have to go off of so far. Start hitting bombs and not striking out 3 times a game and the fans will worship him.

34rancher
06-22-2011, 03:12 PM
I think Chicago fans give a great deal of slack in terms of players performance. How can you fault fans for booing a guy hitting .177 over almost 3 months? Its all we have to go off of so far. Start hitting bombs and not striking out 3 times a game and the fans will worship him.

Its not just the .177. It's the 91 k's and getting a hit 2% of the time vs. Leftys. 2%?!?!? He would have better luck trying switch hitting.

billcissell
06-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Classic example of the pot and the kettle both being black, but thinking they're ivory colored.

Soriano signed a contract in excess of $130 million a few years ago. He's a major reason why the north side team continues their pitiful quest after a 102-year drought.

I know, it's the goat, right?

Soriano should know. I assume he hears plenty of boobirds at the Urinal. I can't blame the fans for letting him have it. He pulled off the con of the decade by fleecing the Cubs into signing him for megabucks.

Dunn? Get a few timely hits, knock in a few runners and maybe the criticism will die down. He signed a big contract. Now it's time to step up and do something to earn that kind of money.

And if you can't perform, like Soriano, take it like a man. Big dollars = big expectations. Time to live up to the pay check.

cleanwsox
06-22-2011, 04:05 PM
I love how he says Chicago is the worst. Well in New York, you were a league minimum guy putting up huge numbers. In Texas and Washington, you put up the huge numbers that got you your Cubs contract. Of course its the worst in Chicago, for the first time.. your output doesn't warrant your salary.

If Dunn was a league minimum player, the booing wouldn't be as bad.

Frater Perdurabo
06-22-2011, 04:08 PM
I'm OK with Dunn striking out three times in a game, if in his fourth AB he jacks a three-run homer.

RedHeadPaleHoser
06-22-2011, 04:31 PM
If Soriano wants Adam to feel better about being booed, then pay the White Sox the delta for the league minimum vs. what we're paying Dunn to lead the ****ing league in strikeouts with zero output. Then we'll shut up.

dllrbll7
06-22-2011, 04:45 PM

If Dunn was a league minimum player there wouldn't be any booing because he wouldn't be playing....

soltrain21
06-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Only reason to boo is if the guy isn't trying or hustling and it's obvious. You are acting like Dunn wants to be completely ****ing terrible.

russ99
06-22-2011, 05:17 PM
Sorry to say, but Soriano is spot on, even though I doubt the Dunn booing will stop.

Does anyone remember DeWayne Wise? He was making league minimum, no excuse at all...

chisoxfanatic
06-22-2011, 05:17 PM
Has he ever been to Philadelphia?

Sox
06-22-2011, 05:19 PM
Maybe Al and Dunn ought to start their own booing support group.:rolleyes:

Red Barchetta
06-22-2011, 05:24 PM
Soriano and Dunn should go play for Philadelphia for awhile. If he thinks Chicago fans are tough...

I usually don't boo players, however if I was a Cubs fan and watched Soriano drop routine fly balls while trying to hop at the same time, I might change my mind.

Fenway
06-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Has he ever been to Philadelphia?

Ask A-Rod about his first two years in the Bronx.

Carl Crawford had an awful first six weeks but the fans never got on him - Adam is the poster boy of a bad home record.

I hope he snaps out of it soon

doublem23
06-22-2011, 05:42 PM
Sorry to say, but Soriano is spot on, even though I doubt the Dunn booing will stop.

Does anyone remember DeWayne Wise? He was making league minimum, no excuse at all...

People weren't booing Dewayne, they were booing Ozzie and his indefensibly stupid decision to make a career minor league journeyman your lead-off hitter.

all*star quentin
06-22-2011, 05:46 PM
I feel like booing Soriano, just for the hell of it. :redneck

Risk
06-22-2011, 05:47 PM
Hitting at a big league level is extremily tough, no question. Guys will strike out, which is inevitable. But the way Dunn has performed in the first three months of this season is absolutely inexcusable, and frankly, the response he's getting from the fans is wholly justified.

Start hitting already.

Risk

RowanDye
06-22-2011, 08:51 PM
I don't like Adam Dunn right now, but I hate the boos.

And I certainly don't understand the sense of entitlement to booing that some fans cling to.

I go to work every day, work hard and try my best. But you know what? The results aren't always there.

I still think Dunn can turn it around.

Save your boos for the bad guys!

central44
06-22-2011, 09:19 PM

And I certainly don't understand the sense of entitlement to booing that some fans cling to.

I go to work every day, work hard and try my best. But you know what? The results aren't always there.

I tend to agree. I like when people who don't put in the effort get booed. But I hate when fans boo their own players who are trying to get on track, because I worry that for some players, it gets in their heads and they press too much to snap out of their funk.

I hope Dunn turns it around. If he manages to straighten himself out the Sox become a much better team in a terrible division. We all know he has it in him!

soxfan1965
06-22-2011, 10:48 PM
Soriano signed a contract in excess of $130 million....He pulled off the con of the decade by fleecing the Cubs into signing him for megabucks.

And if you can't perform, like Soriano, take it like a man. Big dollars = big expectations. Time to live up to the pay check.

Very well said, a big con job indeed, down to the hotel suite provision and 6 premium seats per home game provision in Soriano's contract. Not much credibility hearing it from Soriano. He has 18 million to medicate any hurt feelings from the booing.

If you pay a guy that much and for that long (4 yrs), fans deserve to expect a lot, down to the booing. But when they are booing, they are also booing the GM who signed them. Fans know that bad contracts force the team to play the guy more than he should and keep the team from sending them down or trading him or releasing him. The boos are meant to be heard by KW for his bad dealing for Big Donkey, Edwin Jackson, Rios, Peavy (great pitcher but probably not worth the $$$ for his cost/performance and propensity for injury), Teahan. Maybe if KW doesn't make these bad deals, the ticket pricing scheme would be better (e.g. 'dynamic' pricing that others are complaining about), who knows?

GoGoCrede
06-22-2011, 11:02 PM
I can rest easy knowing we now have Soriano's thoughts on this vital issue. :wink:

Lip Man 1
06-23-2011, 12:13 AM
Both Soriano and Dunn are grown adults making millions of dollars to play a kids game. I'm sure they can handle it...if not I'm sure they can find something else to do for a profession if they even need to work another day in their life.

Lip

mbwhitesox
06-23-2011, 12:36 AM
I tend to agree. I like when people who don't put in the effort get booed. But I hate when fans boo their own players who are trying to get on track, because I worry that for some players, it gets in their heads and they press too much to snap out of their funk.

I totally agree. How is booing Dunn helping anything? Sure everyone is frustrated with his performance so far, but I'm sure no one is more frustrated than Dunn. These guys work really hard and put a ton of pressure on themselves to succeed, but the more they start pressing the less likely they are to have success.

I personally think fans should support their players through thick and thin. Unless it's blatantly obvious the guy is just not trying and doesn't care, our players deserve our support.

manders_01
06-23-2011, 01:05 AM
I feel like booing Soriano, just for the hell of it. :redneck

Honestly I thought he might hear them when he stepped to the plate tonight. Something tells me AD couldn't give two ****s about being booed (not saying he feels good about under performing) while it apparently strikes a nerve with Soriano.

Nellie_Fox
06-23-2011, 01:20 AM
He's right. I've made it clear that I didn't want Dunn here in the first place, but now that he's here I want him to succeed. Booing him will in no way help. He doesn't need the fans to call his attention to the fact that he stinks. He knows it. So, the booing cannot possibly accomplish anything positive, and has the possibility of making things worse.

Anybody who says "he's a big boy, making lots of money, if he can't handle it he should find another line of work" should have people come to their job and boo them, see how well they'd handle it. You'd have to be a completely self-centered, shallow jerk to be able to really believe "I don't care what the fans think because I'm making a ton of money." It has to have an impact on them.

GoGoCrede
06-23-2011, 01:51 AM
People weren't booing Dewayne, they were booing Ozzie and his indefensibly stupid decision to make a career minor league journeyman your lead-off hitter.

I've always doubted that, to be honest. I think they were booing Wise himself and I felt awful for him.

balke
06-23-2011, 07:45 AM
Dunn hasn't done anything as a White Sox player yet. He hasn't had a walkoff or carried the team on his back with his bat. He hasn't made an important catch or taken a crucial walk.

He hasn't really joined this team in anyway. So in a lot of ways - are the fans booing their own player? Just cause he's wearing the uniform doesn't make him a White Sox in my book.

IF he had any kind of history here I'd shame the fans... but so far he's played like he's on the Twins Tigers or Indians' payrolls.

spawn
06-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Both Soriano and Dunn are grown adults making millions of dollars to play a kids game. I'm sure they can handle it...if not I'm sure they can find something else to do for a profession if they even need to work another day in their life.

Lip

I keep reading posts like this where it gives the impression that Dunn is whining about the boos. He hasn't done that at all. He may be sucking big time right now, but at least he's shown enough class not to rip on fans or complain about the booing. We need to stop using Soriano's quotes here as an indication of what Dunn is thinking or feeling.

spawn
06-23-2011, 08:48 AM
I've always doubted that, to be honest. I think they were booing Wise himself and I felt awful for him.

You're right. They were booing Wise, plain and simple.

Lip Man 1
06-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Spawn:

Good point on using Soriano's quotes to lump in with Dunn.

Nellie:

I can only speak for myself. I've been in something of a public position for 30+ years and have had people call, write with comments a lot in that time. Is that actually coming to work with you? No...but I have been in the position of having folks look closely at what I do.

My only answer to your comment is again, it comes with the territory, fair or unfair. If that's an issue than alternatives need to be considered from a professional standpoint.

I respect your opinion about booing, again I hope you'll respect mine...unless it's raciest, sexual or lewd...booing is fair game.

Lip

Sox
06-23-2011, 12:34 PM
I keep reading posts like this where it gives the impression that Dunn is whining about the boos. He hasn't done that at all. He may be sucking big time right now, but at least he's shown enough class not to rip on fans or complain about the booing. We need to stop using Soriano's quotes here as an indication of what Dunn is thinking or feeling.

Good point!!

PeteWard
06-23-2011, 01:52 PM
NY, Philly Cle Det Balt fans all boo much more readily. I was at the "Lillibridge Game" in NY and when Konerko homered off Soriano the place went nuts with boos.

I also don't like A Soriano lumping us with Cubs fans. I think they boo much more and I have never seen Sox fans trash their own field like bleacher bums regularly do (Disco Demo night nothwithsanding :wink: )

ChiSoxGal85
06-23-2011, 02:28 PM
I totally agree. How is booing Dunn helping anything? Sure everyone is frustrated with his performance so far, but I'm sure no one is more frustrated than Dunn. These guys work really hard and put a ton of pressure on themselves to succeed, but the more they start pressing the less likely they are to have success.

I personally think fans should support their players through thick and thin. Unless it's blatantly obvious the guy is just not trying and doesn't care, our players deserve our support.
This. A player who is trying desperately to get out of a slump is dealing with enough mental crap without being booed by his home team on top of it.

kufram
06-23-2011, 02:36 PM

Exactly.

kufram
06-23-2011, 02:38 PM
This. A player who is trying desperately to get out of a slump is dealing with enough mental crap without being booed by his home team on top of it.

Even more exactly this.

34rancher
06-23-2011, 04:43 PM

Even more exactly this.

He did it to himself by not working out and never lifting a bat in the offseason.

I'm booing away at his craptacular effort, just like cub fans do at soriano for the mental weakness of dropping fly balls.

BOO!!!

kufram
06-23-2011, 05:15 PM
He did it to himself by not working out and never lifting a bat in the offseason.

I'm booing away at his craptacular effort, just like cub fans do at soriano for the mental weakness of dropping fly balls.

BOO!!!

Well, good for you. That is sure to make a difference.

34rancher
06-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Well, good for you. That is sure to make a difference.

Sitting there saying "good job, it's ok, let's give you and the rest of the boys a trophy" surer as heck won't.
A nation of wimps it's what we've become.
Heck let's not keep score either so not to hurt little adams self esteem

To me it's pretty easy. See ball, hit ball. If you can't see the ball, let's get you some glasses, if you can't hit the ball, sit down until you can.

Daver
06-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Sitting there saying "good job, it's ok, let's give you and the rest of the boys a trophy" surer as heck won't.

If you need to boo to feel macho you probably have other issues that none of us want to know about.

GoGoCrede
06-23-2011, 05:37 PM

To me it's pretty easy. See ball, hit ball. If you can't see the ball, let's get you some glasses, if you can't hit the ball, sit down until you can.

Who's saying you need to give him a trophy? You could just be quiet in your seat instead of cheering or booing, the latter of which is not constructive.

hi im skot
06-23-2011, 05:40 PM

SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!1!!!11

I loved my "Participant" trophy, thank you very much.

34rancher
06-23-2011, 06:04 PM
If you need to boo to feel macho you probably have other issues that none of us want to know about.
I for sure do not. I'm sorry if I came on too strong, but I'm tired of poor little adam. I'm going to boo the hell out of EFFORT. Getting $15 million a year and admitting that you don't practice in the offseason just earns my boo, which I would do for someone hitting 60 home runs too. Work hard so I feel that $85 ticket was worth my time and money in my offseason.

SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!1!!!11

Great, I'm happy for you, please take me sincerely. But, as my dad said, any trophy that I earned goes in my room, anyone just given can be displayed in the basement. I loved all those trophies too, it taught me work and achievement matter than just collecting a paycheck. Sorry if I offended, but these are grown men.

34rancher
06-23-2011, 06:05 PM
Who's saying you need to give him a trophy? You could just be quiet in your seat instead of cheering or booing, the latter of which is not constructive.

I also could avoid message boards as they are not always constructive either, but hey why stop now? :D:

gobears1987
06-23-2011, 06:11 PM

DeWayne Wise disagrees. The booing of him on Opening Day in 2009 was pitiful.

doublem23
06-23-2011, 06:26 PM
DeWayne Wise disagrees. The booing of him on Opening Day in 2009 was pitiful.

I still partially contend that that boo-ing was at least 1/2 directed at Ozzie for his incredibly boneheaded move of making a guy like Dewayne Wise his lead-off man. Dude was put in a position to fail and fail horribly, he's probably the only man in the history of the sport to catch a break by going on the DL.

Sure, they were booing Dewayne directly, but that's what happens when you have fans smart enough to know not to play a guy like him in the situation Ozzie wanted to.

spawn
06-23-2011, 07:53 PM

SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!1!!!11

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MetroPD
06-23-2011, 08:58 PM
You mean that doesn't help motivate them? Who would've thought......:tongue: With that being said, I boo Dunn when ever I can. I think he was a terrible acquisition and complete waste of money.

FielderJones
06-23-2011, 11:03 PM
With that being said, I boo Dunn when ever I can. I think he was a terrible acquisition and complete waste of money.

We all thank you for helping improve his mental state at every at bat, especially with RISP. :rolleyes:

soltrain21
06-23-2011, 11:11 PM
You mean that doesn't help motivate them? Who would've thought......:tongue: With that being said, I boo Dunn when ever I can. I think he was a terrible acquisition and complete waste of money.

Are you booing him right now or are you unable to?

ktssox
06-23-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm going to boo the hell out of EFFORT. Getting $15 million a year and admitting that you don't practice in the offseason just earns my boo, which I would do for someone hitting 60 home runs too. Work hard so I feel that $85 ticket was worth my time and money in my offseason.

C'mon. You're kidding yourself. Buehrle (prior to the last two seasons) had virtually no offseason training program. He was quoted as saying he used the time to rest for the season. Did you boo him? I'm going to guess not because the results were there. You can't honestly expect people to believe that you'd be booing Dunn if the results were there. If he were hitting homeruns on a regular basis, you wouldn't be cheering?

Have you never tried to accomplish something in your life that no matter how hard you tried you just couldn't get it done? Now think about how you'd feel if you had thousands of people booing your efforts. Yes, he's a grown man, but does that mean we have to do our best to make him feel even more poorly about himself than he probably already does? I just think it's extremely mean spirited.

I'm not of fan of Dunn. I don't like his type of hitting (I didn't like Thome on the team either). But your boos do nothing to help the situation and, in fact, might hurt it. So why not err on the side of caution and just keep quiet?

balke
06-23-2011, 11:36 PM
C'mon. You're kidding yourself. Buehrle (prior to the last two seasons) had virtually no offseason training program. He was quoted as saying he used the time to rest for the season. Did you boo him? I'm going to guess not because the results were there. You can't honestly expect people to believe that you'd be booing Dunn if the results were there. If he were hitting homeruns on a regular basis, you wouldn't be cheering?

Have you never tried to accomplish something in your life that no matter how hard you tried you just couldn't get it done? Now think about how you'd feel if you had thousands of people booing your efforts. Yes, he's a grown man, but does that mean we have to do our best to make him feel even more poorly about himself than he probably already does? I just think it's extremely mean spirited.

I'm not of fan of Dunn. I don't like his type of hitting (I didn't like Thome on the team either). But your boos do nothing to help the situation and, in fact, might hurt it. So why not err on the side of caution and just keep quiet?

Dye sucked for half a season and said he didn't want to DH - Kenny ran his ass out of the league. Why should anyone empathize with Dunn?

I wouldn't boo him - but I understand the boos. Players have been booed for less. We were all ready to cheer louder for his homeruns than paulies when he got here because they go further and he's got so many. Undeserved praise and boos come with the territory.

balke
06-23-2011, 11:46 PM
I still partially contend that that boo-ing was at least 1/2 directed at Ozzie for his incredibly boneheaded move of making a guy like Dewayne Wise his lead-off man. Dude was put in a position to fail and fail horribly, he's probably the only man in the history of the sport to catch a break by going on the DL.

Sure, they were booing Dewayne directly, but that's what happens when you have fans smart enough to know not to play a guy like him in the situation Ozzie wanted to.

They booed Gonzalez - Terrero - and every "what in God's green earth is that guy playing for - he cannot hit the baseball" 5-tool AAA player sent out way too much by Ozzie. Wise was just the guy who took the brunt of it. Man CF has been so rough for the Sox.

ktssox
06-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Dye sucked for half a season and said he didn't want to DH - Kenny ran his ass out of the league. Why should anyone empathize with Dunn?

I wouldn't boo him - but I understand the boos. Players have been booed for less. We were all ready to cheer louder for his homeruns than paulies when he got here because they go further and he's got so many. Undeserved praise and boos come with the territory.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but could you please explain how your Dye example relates to my post. And to answer your question, we should empathize with Dunn simply because he's a human being with feelings. I think the question is why shouldn't we empathize with him?

gobears1987
06-24-2011, 07:01 AM
They booed Gonzalez - Terrero - and every "what in God's green earth is that guy playing for - he cannot hit the baseball" 5-tool AAA player sent out way too much by Ozzie. Wise was just the guy who took the brunt of it. Man CF has been so rough for the Sox.

At the time it was great, but in hindsight I'm really wishing we kept Frank as the DH in 2006 and didn't trade for Thome. Don't get me wrong, I loved Thome and the man is a class act. I also understand why the trade was made when Frank missed the better part of 2 seasons due to foot injuries. However, I think the 2006 Sox with Frank and Rowand would be better than the 2006 team with Thome and BAAA/Mackowiak. :hijacked:

Of course I'll admit hindsight is 20/20 and I'm Kenny Williams in November 2005 I make the exact same moves he made.

kufram
06-24-2011, 08:51 AM
I know it can't happen, but I wonder what would happen if Dunn got a huge cheer every time he walked to the plate for a couple of games. Just as a social and psychological experiment would it have any effect? Would it help? I'd bet that it would be a huge lift and might translate into confidence, stress relief, and maybe even contact.

The problem with hitting a baseball is that it is almost an effort of futility. You are always going to fail a lot more than you are going to succeed and the margin for error is measured in very tiny amounts. And, of course, luck plays a huge roll. If a player isn't putting the bat exactly on the ball for an extended period of time I'm not sure that he can actually do anything to get that precise timing back. You just have to keep going to the plate til it comes back. Sitting him, and I mean for more than a game or two, may be the best thing that a manager can do.

If PK was in a Dunn slump would anyone boo him?

Now, no need to think this makes me a Dunn apologist because he is definitely NOT the kind of ball player I like. Neither was Thome for that matter. That does not mean to say that I think any less of them as human beings. I think very highly of Thome and don't know Dunn well enough to say. If a player is wearing a White Sox uniform,though, I want him to succeed... even Ocab, who I didn't like at all for some reason.

spawn
06-24-2011, 10:38 AM
I think the only player to wear a Sox uniform that i didn't want to succeed was Manny Ramirez, and I still wouldn't boo him. Really, what exactly does it accomplish? What measure of satisfaction to you get from it? That the player will know that you aren't pleased with them? Does it make you feel good about yourself? I just don't understand it. :shrug:

chaotic8512
06-24-2011, 10:59 AM
The only time I'd boo a player on the team for which I'm rooting is if they are very clearly giving less than 100%. And even then it's not a guarantee that I would.

With Adam Dunn going from playing the whole game to sitting cold on the bench except for three or four at-bats will take some adjustment. You can see the absolute frustration on his face out there. I feel for him big time and hope he turns it around really soon.

I'm not saying it's the right attitude to take, but he's gonna be here another 3 1/2 years... booing is not going to help a damned bit. Plus, with his track record, it's only a matter of time before he goes off.

tstrike2000
06-24-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm OK with Dunn striking out three times in a game, if in his fourth AB he jacks a three-run homer.

Yeah, if he had 15-17 homers at least there'd be some kind of silver lining. He's been absolute garbage and is putting together one of the worst offensive seasons any of us have seen in recent memory from a full-ime player. Because he at least takes walks, he's on pace to actually have more walks (87) than hits (81) if this continues. Can't say I've ever seen that before from a player, even during a half season.

balke
06-24-2011, 09:11 PM
If PK was in a Dunn slump would anyone boo him?

PK has actually done great things at one time for the Sox. They would not boo him. Dunn has done nothing for the Sox ever - so there's no respect there to not boo him.

I'd almost take it as a compliment. People boo loudly for Dunn because they expect and anticipate great things out of him. They are hungry for production. I think he's 0-16 with 8 k's now?

FarWestChicago
06-24-2011, 10:56 PM
He's right. I've made it clear that I didn't want Dunn here in the first place, but now that he's here I want him to succeed. Booing him will in no way help. He doesn't need the fans to call his attention to the fact that he stinks. He knows it. So, the booing cannot possibly accomplish anything positive, and has the possibility of making things worse.

Anybody who says "he's a big boy, making lots of money, if he can't handle it he should find another line of work" should have people come to their job and boo them, see how well they'd handle it. You'd have to be a completely self-centered, shallow jerk to be able to really believe "I don't care what the fans think because I'm making a ton of money." It has to have an impact on them.

I keep reading posts like this where it gives the impression that Dunn is whining about the boos. He hasn't done that at all. He may be sucking big time right now, but at least he's shown enough class not to rip on fans or complain about the booing. We need to stop using Soriano's quotes here as an indication of what Dunn is thinking or feeling.This is the response of two mature, very intelligent individuals. The rest of you should observe.

I respect your opinion about booing, again I hope you'll respect mine...unless it's raciest, sexual or lewd...booing is fair game.

LipHere we have the response of a chronic depressive who attempts to "medicate" himself by preying on others.

If you need to boo to feel macho you probably have other issues that none of us want to know about.And yet another mature, intelligent response.

I seriously wish most of you who love booing Dunn worked for me. None of you are infallible and a size 13 up your ass would hurt a lot more than booing. :yup: