PDA

View Full Version : Ironic timing for the White Sox marketing dept.

DumpJerry
06-16-2011, 04:34 PM
An hour or so after they choke on the AA Twins, I get my annual season ticket holder survey from the White Sox.

One of the questions was to rate the statement that the White Sox do a good job of communicating to the fans the plan for winning. Sorry Brooks, that one got answered in the "disagree" end of the spectrum.

roylestillman
06-16-2011, 05:01 PM
I mean it was minutes after the loss....

Usually with this survey you can tell what they are thinking about in terms of changes. No real hints in this one.

DumpJerry
06-16-2011, 05:30 PM

Usually with this survey you can tell what they are thinking about in terms of changes. No real hints in this one.
Social media updates, value-loaded bar codes for purchases at the park and season ticket holder discussion groups online.

I said no to the value loaded bar codes and season ticket holder discussion groups.

keloms
06-16-2011, 07:12 PM

One thing pretty clear, ANOTHER price increase. Love being a season ticket holder, but, another price increase in the short term and I'm out.

GlassSox
06-16-2011, 07:34 PM
An hour or so after they choke on the AA Twins, I get my annual season ticket holder survey from the White Sox.

One of the questions was to rate the statement that the White Sox do a good job of communicating to the fans the plan for winning. Sorry Brooks, that one got answered in the "disagree" end of the spectrum.

1st survey for me and I had fun with that one and couple of others.

JB98
06-16-2011, 07:38 PM
One thing pretty clear, ANOTHER price increase. Love being a season ticket holder, but, another price increase in the short term and I'm out.

Yeah, I noted that, too. They mentioned a price increase for "inflation."

Unfortunately, my salary hasn't been increased for "inflation" in quite some time. I have my limits, just like everyone else in the world with the tough economy. I don't want to give up my 27-game plan, but c'mon now...