PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Season Aggravations

KingXerxes
07-09-2002, 03:02 PM
:rooney

"Is anyone else getting...........

:farmer

"really sick of the way these two........

"parse sentences between each other...

:farmer

"during a broadcast - like a couple.......

"of little girls skipping rope?"

KingXerxes
07-09-2002, 03:04 PM
:wills

"Well another tough loss today dropping us even further behind Minnesota - but you have to be happy with the way the game ended. We got a walk and a single after two were out in the bottom of the ninth - but unfortunately we were down eleven at the time - but hey.........you've still got to be happy at the way we tried coming back."

delben91
07-09-2002, 03:08 PM
LOL, well done as always. Another KingX classic

KingXerxes
07-09-2002, 03:08 PM
:hawk

"I say this with all due respect to all my fans sitting out there day after day tuning in to my broadcasts - I sincerely believe that Frank Thomas is one of the most upstanding individuals - not just in this sport or sports in general - but in the whole wide world. Doncha agree there D.J..?"

:DJ

:hawk

"Well there you have it - DJ doesn't disagree."

KingXerxes
07-09-2002, 03:14 PM
:jerry

"It's not a matter of winning or losing right now.....it's a matter of getting ourselves into positions in order to win and then executing upon those positions. All we need is some good positive experience in positioning in order to carry that over into the next game and so on in order to continue the positioning and re-positioning necessary to be in the right position from day to day."

:jerry

"Oh yeah - They better bring their A Game, or at least their A Game positioning."

KingXerxes
07-09-2002, 03:22 PM
:KW

"I know that a lot of people are saying that we'll soon be dumping payroll - but what the heck do they know? I'm out there buying baby - It just doesn't seem like there are any sellers right now. I have triple-secret plans to do big deals with lots of other clubs who are lining up in order to give us their number one or number two starters - and sometimes both."