PDA

View Full Version : The Mariners must be bemused by this...

Fenway
06-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Returning from Vancouver I had to gas up the rental car outside of Sea-Tac Airport in Seattle...

It was a BP station and the clerk happily gave me this...

:?::scratch:

Foulke You
06-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Really??! I thought that was just a local promotion! Why would anyone in Washington care about the crosstown series? :scratch::?:

Sox
06-12-2011, 07:57 PM
It looks more like a lottery ticket or something because you have to scratch off one of the logos for a chance to win.

sunofgold
06-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Maybe they received the wrong teams. Should have Seattle vs.???who are their main rivals..they are so far from everybody else on the map? Seattle and Colorado?

SoxNation05
06-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Maybe they received the wrong teams. Should have Seattle vs.???who are their main rivals..they are so far from everybody else on the map? Seattle and Colorado?

Yeah, I'm sure Seattle and Colorado have a crosstown cup.

Brian26
06-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Yeah, I'm sure Seattle and Colorado have a crosstown cup.

I think Seattle and the Padres are deemed interleague rivals. I'm not sure that makes much sense. I've always thought the Padres and Tigers could be rivals because it's a '84 Series rematch and neither team has a natural rival. The only problem is that Seattle doesn't have a natural rival either. Maybe Portland, one day.

vinny
06-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Scratch your balls. Well done, BP. :thumbsup:

downstairs
06-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Returning from Vancouver I had to gas up the rental car outside of Sea-Tac Airport in Seattle...

It was a BP station and the clerk happily gave me this...

:?::scratch:

Odd, you'd think they would only want someone from the Chicago area winning??