PDA

View Full Version : Borchard hits aboslute bomb at Future's Game


CerberusWG
07-07-2002, 11:53 PM
He hit one off the Miller Time sign below the scoreboard to dead center.

Jesus f'ing Christ, that's a damn bomb.

Randar68
07-08-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
He hit one off the Miller Time sign below the scoreboard to dead center.

Jesus f'ing Christ, that's a damn bomb.

I didn't see this, was it during a HR contest? Sure wasn't during the game...LOL

CerberusWG
07-08-2002, 01:33 AM
BP

Vsahajpal
07-08-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
He hit one off the Miller Time sign below the scoreboard to dead center.

Jesus f'ing Christ, that's a damn bomb.

meh

I've seen him hit a light tower standard, he went Natty on me, man, Roy Hobbes type ****.

Randar68
07-08-2002, 11:36 AM
They said that during BP, Brewers SS prospect Bill Hall hit one completely out of the stadium past Bernie's slide out in LF.

LongDistanceFan
07-08-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Randar68
They said that during BP, Brewers SS prospect Bill Hall hit one completely out of the stadium past Bernie's slide out in LF. according to ba, he has a great potential.

Randar68
07-08-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
according to ba, he has a great potential.

He never saw a pitch he didn't like. He is overmatched in AAA, and probably needs at least 2 more years there. The Brewers may not give it to him, but he's gonna need some time.

LongDistanceFan
07-08-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Randar68


He never saw a pitch he didn't like. He is overmatched in AAA, and probably needs at least 2 more years there. The Brewers may not give it to him, but he's gonna need some time. jeeze...... if his power is that good........ and he develops as a defender......... wow, the brewers have something there, and a 6 rounder to boot.

Randar68
07-08-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
jeeze...... if his power is that good........ and he develops as a defender......... wow, the brewers have something there, and a 6 rounder to boot.

He has no discipline in the field, despite great range and a good arm. He has something like 26 errors in 83 or so games in AAA this year.

duke of dorwood
07-08-2002, 12:52 PM
Was the roof open for that game?

MarqSox
07-08-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
He hit one off the Miller Time sign below the scoreboard to dead center.

Jesus f'ing Christ, that's a damn bomb.

It's a shot, but it isn't THAT far ... maybe 420.

Jerry_Manuel
07-08-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Was the roof open for that game?

I turned the game on in the 3rd inning and the roof was open