PDA

View Full Version : More Manual Rantings

duke of dorwood
07-07-2002, 09:25 PM
His post game remarks included his saying they were going to use a different system after the break-but not with different personnel. I have no idea what this could mean.

TornLabrum
07-07-2002, 09:42 PM
Neither does he.

RedPinStripes
07-07-2002, 10:05 PM
I don't belive a word he says.

raul12
07-07-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
His post game remarks included his saying they were going to use a different system after the break-but not with different personnel. I have no idea what this could mean.

:jerry
we're going to put names in a hat and pick who gets to play what position. except my nephew gets to pick what he wants to do first.

:walnuts :maggs :burly :jon
can we go now?

PaleHoseGeorge
07-07-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Neither does he.

LMAO! This is exactly what I was thinking, too.

Let's face it. Manuel has lost his team. Anybody who has listened to this guy mumble into the microphone during the post-game news conferences knows Manuel has been talking in circles most of the last season. There is no beginning, middle, or end to any of his statements. Imagine what it's like for the players to get a steady diet of this mumbo jumbo!

Manuel might be a nice guy the players like, but he has turned out to be a far below-average manager.

CerberusWG
07-08-2002, 12:05 AM
When I was driving home after the Sox' 4-2 loss to the Tribe Manuel used the word meditate to cure the Sox' ills. I wanted to jump out and get hit by a ****ing 18 wheeler.

Randar68
07-08-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
When I was driving home after the Sox' 4-2 loss to the Tribe Manuel used the word meditate to cure the Sox' ills. I wanted to jump out and get hit by a ****ing 18 wheeler.

*****!

Sorry, there's a reason why they say, "Nice guys finish last".

Ghandi's had it....

Bisco Stu
07-08-2002, 12:33 AM
He's not Ghandi any longer!

Come the second half of the season, JM is Charles Manson.

See, Charlie always spoke of his "little system."

TornLabrum
07-08-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Bisco Stu
He's not Ghandi any longer!

Come the second half of the season, JM is Charles Manson.

See, Charlie always spoke of his "little system."

Nope. He's Gen. Disarray. Lenny is Dr. Chaos, and his two minions (hamsters) are Nardi and Gary.

Bisco Stu
07-08-2002, 01:23 AM
Hamsters, you say?

Since that "Mothman" movie bombed, I don't think it would cost that much to pay Richard Gere to stick Nardi and Gary up his poopchute for good.