PDA

View Full Version : Blown saves

LITTLE NELL
05-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Just thinking that as bad as this team has been its those 4 blown saves that killed us. We would be at .500 if not for the blown saves and in not that bad of shape. Oh well............

tony1972
05-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Just thinking that as bad as this team has been its those 4 blown saves that killed us. We would be at .500 if not for the blown saves and in not that bad of shape. Oh well............

I think they also changed the momentum of the season at the time...

I know once a game is over..it's over..but it seemed they had a carry over effect...

LITTLE NELL
05-03-2011, 06:37 PM
I think they also changed the momentum of the season at the time...

I know once a game is over..it's over..but it seemed they had a carry over effect...

Good point, we would probably be over .500 as the mo may have carried on.

BeeBeeRichard
05-03-2011, 10:18 PM
The blown saves caused the hitters to put pressure on themselves ... They began thinking they had to "do more" to build insurmountable leads. And instead they drove themselves into a collective slump.

NLaloosh
05-04-2011, 12:16 AM
Are you honestly faulting the White Sox for entering the season without 1 pitcher on their entire staff that has ever been a closer ?

C'mon. they were "all in".

Gordon Shumway
05-04-2011, 01:15 AM
Bad Roster Management, it's time for some new Management in the Player recruitment and development sector. IE Ken Williams should be fired.