PDA

View Full Version : James Loney to be fined $1 for fly outs to left field

Sockinchisox
05-02-2011, 09:52 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/news/story?id=6468288&campaign=rss&source=MLBHeadlines

PalehosePlanet
05-02-2011, 10:52 PM
We should do the same with Jorthless Juan, and -$2 for every weak roller to 2nd.

canOcorn
05-02-2011, 11:11 PM
We should do the same with Jorthless Juan, and -$2 for every weak roller to 2nd.

JP, in reality, is just a fast pitcher at bat. He cannot hit worth crap, plays horrible defense and his job is to move guys along when at the plate.

PalehosePlanet
05-02-2011, 11:20 PM
JP, in reality, is just a fast pitcher at bat. He cannot hit worth crap, plays horrible defense and his job is to move guys along when at the plate.

No ****, I'm so tired of watching him stagger like a drunk under the most routine fly balls.

Why not put Dunn out there and bring up Dayan to DH? What the hell, I doubt he could be any worse.

thomas35forever
05-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Every time Pierre pops up, he should have to do 20 pushups.

Nellie_Fox
05-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Why not put Dunn out there and bring up Dayan to DH? What the hell, I doubt he could be any worse.You can't be serious.

soxinem1
05-03-2011, 07:49 AM
No ****, I'm so tired of watching him stagger like a drunk under the most routine fly balls.

Why not put Dunn out there and bring up Dayan to DH? What the hell, I doubt he could be any worse.

Dayan in RF and TCQ back to LF, perhaps, but especially with the swirly winds that seem to not want to leave, Dunn is better off leaving the dust on his OF glove.

PalehosePlanet
05-03-2011, 06:14 PM
You can't be serious.

I'm dead serious. What do we have to lose at this point? If he's worse than Juan, then we'd go in a different direction.

At this point Juan brings absolutely nothing to the table, he needs to be DFA'd. He's so bad that I'd rather have DeWayne Wise on this team.