PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Oh Look, Another Loss 4-29 Postgame

MtGrnwdSoxFan
04-29-2011, 11:18 PM
This team is kind of bad.

WhiteSox5187
04-29-2011, 11:19 PM
Atrocious. If this keeps up much longer EVERYONE from Kenny on down should be fired.

soxfanatlanta
04-29-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm running out of reasons to give a **** about this team.

DrCrawdad
This team is kind of bad.

Too kind,

ChiSoxGal85
The good: AJ hit his first HR. Thornton pitched a decent top of the 9th.

The bad: EVERYTHING else.

Never in a hundred years would I have guessed that the Sox would have almost the worst record in the majors by this date. I keep trying not to care and try to not watch the games. It's like an addiction, though. I just keep coming back for more. I think I need help.

It's hard to be Sox fan sometimes. And it's getting harder as this season goes on.

soltrain21
04-29-2011, 11:21 PM
The White Sox are the Lindsay Lohan of baseball teams.

bobelou72
It is what it is. We just got to have a short memory .Were just catching teams at the wrong time .When itís all over we will be right in the heat of the race. Were too good of a team to keep playing like this. We just got to go out there and give 100%. And last but not least SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA TIP YOUR HAT TO THE OTHER TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I canít take it any more

TommyGavinFloyd
I thought after blowing the Oakland series and getting swept by the Angels, it'd be good for us to go on the road. I thought after a 3-8 road trip, it'd be good for us to come home. I think I'm done paying attention until/if we get back to .500. What's the point? There's nothing I hate more than wasting 3.5 hours watching bad baseball. Thankfully I had the willpower to fight off my urge to go to the game tonight.

WhiteSox5187
04-29-2011, 11:22 PM
I'll say this, we hit the ball hard. Had the wind not been blowing in, Alexei and Dunn would have had a home run, Konerko would have had a grand slam and Lillibridge might have had two. But Danks looked awful and no one in the bullpen could find the strike zone with a GPS. If this keeps up much longer, someone HAS to be fired. But then again this is not an organization that holds people accountable.

DrCrawdad
04-29-2011, 11:24 PM
The good: AJ hit his first HR. Thornton pitched a decent top of the 9th.

The bad: EVERYTHING else.

Never in a hundred years would I have guessed that the Sox would have almost the worst record in the majors by this date. I keep trying not to care and try to not watch the games. It's like an addiction, though. I just keep coming back for more. I think I need help.

It's hard to be Sox fan sometimes. And it's getting harder as this season goes on.

Hey the Sox also held the O's scoreless in 5 out of 9 innings.

Nelfox02
04-29-2011, 11:25 PM
I'll say this, we hit the ball hard. Had the wind not been blowing in, Alexei and Dunn would have had a home run, Konerko would have had a grand slam and Lillibridge might have had two. But Danks looked awful and no one in the bullpen could find the strike zone with a GPS. If this keeps up much longer, someone HAS to be fired. But then again this is not an organization that holds people accountable.

Danks and the pen were bad, no doubt......but what happens in this game if 2 plays the should have been made are made? Konerko gets the ball out of his glove and get the out at home, and TCM makes a play on a routine grounder to end the 7th down 1?

soxfanatlanta
04-29-2011, 11:25 PM
http://archive.chicagobreakingsports.com/netsfan.jpg

soxnut1018
04-29-2011, 11:26 PM
Bad.

slavko
04-29-2011, 11:28 PM
It's time for this:

We are old,
We are slow,
We can't hit,
We can't throw,
We can't catch,
Pen's a mess,
Break it up,
That's my guess.

Watch for the Fabulous July White Sale, coming soon to a waiver wire near you!

A. Cavatica
04-29-2011, 11:28 PM

At least Lindsay's watchable.

kingpin_rcs
04-29-2011, 11:29 PM
I have never thought thought that firing a manger is the right thing to do but now I am starting to wonder if Ozzie has lost his command of the team and the respect of his players. At one time keeping the clubhouse loose was a strength of his. Now, I wonder if he does more to add to the tension than relieve it. If KW held a conference tomorrow saying that Ozzie was fired I would be disappointed - but not surprised.

WhiteSox5187
04-29-2011, 11:31 PM
Danks and the pen were bad, no doubt......but what happens in this game if 2 plays the should have been made are made? Konerko gets the ball out of his glove and get the out at home, and TCM makes a play on a routine grounder to end the 7th down 1?

There's that too. I also thought they turned a double play in the third that the ump missed. This team right now is bad in every aspect of the game.

soltrain21
04-29-2011, 11:33 PM
I have never thought thought that firing a manger is the right thing to do but now I am starting to wonder if Ozzie has lost his command of the team and the respect of his players. At one time keeping the clubhouse loose was a strength of his. Now, I wonder if he does more to add to the tension than relieve it. If KW held a conference tomorrow saying that Ozzie was fired I would be disappointed - but not surprised.

He could just be adding tension to the clubhouse. We heard players in the offseason voice displeasure about the whole Jenks situation. At this point it might be in one ear and out the other with these guys.

Tragg
04-29-2011, 11:35 PM
This team's a real piece of work.

Boondock Saint
04-29-2011, 11:35 PM
Full-on fire sale/rebuild mode cannot be very far away.

This sucks hard.

Zakath
04-29-2011, 11:36 PM

Without the fun drunken binges and kleptomania.

hi im skot
It doesn't even matter anymore.

hi im skot
Without the fun drunken binges and kleptomania.

Good point - when's the last time Juan Pierre stole a base?

ZING!

Madvora
04-29-2011, 11:38 PM
Atrocious. If this keeps up much longer EVERYONE from Kenny on down should be fired.
I honestly believe that nothing will get these guys fired. Eventually there will be turnover and it will come from somebody resigning their position and just giving up. Who the hell knows how long we're going to have to wait for that.

Nelfox02
There's that too. I also thought they turned a double play in the third that the ump missed. This team right now is bad in every aspect of the game.

and with both those errors, you just knew......just knew we were not pitching over it. on the rational side, I know we dont fail to keep runs off the board everytime we commit an error, but from the emotional perspective it sure feels like we do.....heck, even on the wild pitch K, you had a feeling we would get punished...and we did to the tune of the 2 run go ahead homer

this is just uncanny......last year was bad, but I dont remember the start being this awful in terms of the games......I remember a lot of games we failed to hit, but dont recall as many blown safes, complete lack of fundamentals, or full on pummelings.....

stevied23
There is just zero life to this team. I have never not cared about how this team did. This year is different, and it's still April...

Quentin08
04-29-2011, 11:39 PM
I'm actually looking forward to the rebuilding process. It'll be kind of like rehab.

Nelfox02
04-29-2011, 11:41 PM

This sucks hard.

legit question---other than Buehrle......do we have anyone that we can move this year among the vets? I mean, I would say we are stuck with AJ, Konerko, Dunn, Rios, Peavy next year

Dick Allen
04-29-2011, 11:44 PM
This season has become one big vomitorium.

cleanwsox
04-29-2011, 11:45 PM
I just laugh now when I check the results, it's better than crying. So much for a summer of fun.

Boondock Saint
04-29-2011, 11:45 PM
Paulie and Dunn still have value. They might not pull in a king's ransom, but they're still valuable.

Edit: Trading Danks wouldn't be out of the question, either. He's due for a big raise, and adding another big contract doesn't help a rebuilding effort any.

Dub25
04-29-2011, 11:49 PM
I thought after blowing the Oakland series and getting swept by the Angels, it'd be good for us to go on the road. I thought after a 3-8 road trip, it'd be good for us to come home. I think I'm done paying attention until/if we get back to .500. What's the point? There's nothing I hate more than wasting 3.5 hours watching bad baseball. Thankfully I had the willpower to fight off my urge to go to the game tonight.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Nelfox02
04-29-2011, 11:49 PM
Paulie and Dunn still have value. They might not pull in a king's ransom, but they're still valuable.

agree, but unless the sox are willing to eat big parts of the brand spanking new deals, would any other team take them?

Its one thing to eat few mildo to move the LineStink in his final season, but to eat many mildos to move either of those guys in the start of new deals? I just cant see JR willing to do that.

Dub25
04-29-2011, 11:50 PM

Hmm... Baltimore's HR's had no problem clearing the fence...

thomas35forever
04-29-2011, 11:50 PM
I'm so glad I decided to work on my demo tonight instead of watching this crap. I gotta look for more reasons not to watch this team.

Dub25
04-29-2011, 11:53 PM

So with that being said, the players KW brought in are already infected by Oz? Dunn, Crain, Ohman???

Dub25
04-29-2011, 11:56 PM
agree, but unless the sox are willing to eat big parts of the brand spanking new deals, would any other team take them?

Its one thing to eat few mildo to move the LineStink in his final season, but to eat many mildos to move either of those guys in the start of new deals? I just cant see JR willing to do that.

Yep, the Cubs would. $3 beer Tuesdays in the bleachers should cover it.

CWSpalehoseCWS
This team is just awful. Talent is there, but it seems like everything is just not going right. Even blowing this team up probably wouldn't do any good. How could the Sox move some of these guys and receive something to look forward to? The only guy I can see traded and net the Sox something of value would be Danks. I'm starting to think that before Jerry pulls the plug, they fire a coach(s). I generally like Ozzie, but maybe that'll get them fired up if he's gone, or better yet *fingers crossed* Walker.

LoveYourSuit

This sucks hard.

What can you possibly sell?

All the long term dollars thrown around this offseason have backed this team into salary hell corner.

JB98
04-29-2011, 11:57 PM
They need to fire somebody before dumping players.

This team cannot possibly be this ****ing bad. Too many proven players on this roster to be so horse****.

Tired of hearing excuses about "pressing." Tired of it. Fire Walker. And if that doesn't work, then fire Ozzie. Enough is enough.

Noneck
04-30-2011, 12:03 AM
All the long term dollars thrown around this offseason have backed this team into salary hell corner.

Not really. Next year they will lose Buerhle, Jackson, Omar and Pierre and Quentin and Danks are easy to get rid of. Thats about 40m.

Soxman219
04-30-2011, 12:07 AM
This summer is gonna suck.

LoveYourSuit
04-30-2011, 12:11 AM
Not really. Next year they will lose Buerhle, Jackson, Omar and Pierre and Quentin and Danks are easy to get rid of. Thats about 40m.

Leaves you with a $85 million dollar payroll with tons of holes to fill in, no farm system still, young players on the current ML roster who are mediocre, and a depleted season ticket base after this disaster.

It's financial hell for this franchise if they don't turn this season around ..

HaroMaster87
04-30-2011, 12:13 AM
This is by far the most baffling team i have seen in my 20+ years of watching baseball. These are for the most part very good proven players and they are all just horrible...at the same time...

It is unbelievable....literally...and there is nothing you can do. Other than firing coaches, which isnt gonna help.

Lip Man 1
Hey at least they didn't score three runs or less tonight!!!!!

Just curious, if anybody watched or was at the game, what was the crowd like? What was the reaction when Ramirez made the bad play or the relief guys blew up in the 7th inning?

3-13 in their last 16 games...two more weeks of this and mentally they'll be done for the season.

This is reminding me of 2007 only much earlier in the season. 5-22 from May 27th to June 24th that year...after that stretch they were completely finished.

Lip

DirtySox
Leaves you with a $85 million dollar payroll with tons of holes to fill in, no farm system still, young players on the current ML roster who are mediocre, and a depleted season ticket base after this disaster.

If they have a fire sale I wouldn't be expecting to contend next year. So it doesn't really matter what's left.

soltrain21
They need to fire somebody before dumping players.

This team cannot possibly be this ****ing bad. Too many proven players on this roster to be so horse****.

Tired of hearing excuses about "pressing." Tired of it. Fire Walker. And if that doesn't work, then fire Ozzie. Enough is enough.

Yep. Fire Walker NOW. And if it isn't turned around by Memorial Day than fire Ozzie.

SoxandtheCityTee
04-30-2011, 12:16 AM
Plus it was cold out there.

I'm not happy.

Lip Man 1
04-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Love:

Just my thoughts on this, I've got no confirmation of any of this. Simply my opinion. If this team tanks the year and its a disaster at the gate, the Sox are going to sell off what they can in July, sell off some more over the winter and go young.

It's not going to work but that won't matter because after three years or so, JR will be out the door and it will all be somebody's else problem.

Seriously if this season falls apart I don't think current ownership has any options other than to gut the team, drop the payroll, put a team of double A players out there and ride it out into the sunset.

But if that happens it will be interesting to see Kenny address the media and tell them the team can't compete. (Kenny has always insisted that if that time ever came he'd be honest with the fans and the media...)

Lip

Noneck
04-30-2011, 12:18 AM

85M would put the Sox in the lower half of MLB salaries. I'm sure they would get a Selig stipend to keep their heads above water.

DirtySox
04-30-2011, 12:19 AM
Love:

Just my thoughts on this, I've got no confirmation of any of this. Simply my opinion. If this team tanks the year and its a disaster at the gate, the Sox are going to sell off what they can in July, sell off some more over the winter and go young.

It's not going to work but that won't matter because after three years or so, JR will be out the door and it will all be somebody's else problem.

Seriously if this season falls apart I don't think current ownership has any options other than to gut the team, drop the payroll, put a team of double A players out there and ride it out into the sunset.

But if that happens it will be interesting to see Kenny address the media and tell them the team can't compete. (Kenny has always insisted that if that time ever came he'd be honest with the fans and the media...)

Lip

If that's what it takes to solve many of the prevalent issues associated with the organization and sets them up for sustained success, so be it. The "going for it every year no matter the ramifications" strategy doesn't seem to be working.

ChiSoxGirl
04-30-2011, 12:22 AM
I went to a wedding rehearsal and dinner tonight for one of my best friends and initially, I was bummed about having to miss the game. Then I checked my phone for the score: 3-3. Then I looked again awhile later: 5-4 Baltimore. Literally 20 minutes later, I checked a third time and saw 10-4. It was with that I said, "To hell with this team" and continued enjoying time with friends.

Big Hurt so good
04-30-2011, 12:24 AM
This is reminding me of 2007 only much earlier in the season. 5-22 from May 27th to June 24th that year...after that stretch they were completely finished.

Lip

The one difference is that the 2007 squad was injury riddled up and down the roster... Dye, Konerko were playing hurt... Crede went down, Thome went down for a long time, even Pablo Ozuna broke his leg

I believe at one time they were playing Darin Erstad, Andy Gonzalez, Josh Fields, Jerry Owens, Danny Richar, Luis Terrero and Alex Cintron...

that squad had an excuse for being so bad... this one doesn't... yet

Tragg
04-30-2011, 12:25 AM
Yea, we can dump. But can we get any players in return?
And we are without a 1RD choice this year, right?

DirtySox
04-30-2011, 12:27 AM

No 1st round pick, though there is a supplemental pick for losing Putz.

And the Sox would get fine returns by trading Danks and/or Floyd.

Noneck
04-30-2011, 12:28 AM

Not much in return except salary relief. Could get lucky and may get some prospects if Quentin and Danks stay healthy and the right teams need them at the trade deadline.

Domeshot17
04-30-2011, 12:34 AM
How cab you possibly blame Ozzie when he wasn't even in the ballpark tonight? - ozpoligists

Lip Man 1
04-30-2011, 12:43 AM
Ozzie says he doesn't like to hold team meetings because only "bad" teams have them.

Ozzie, looks like you need to call a team meeting! :o:

Lip

Marqhead
04-30-2011, 12:46 AM
I think they suck, I think they're just as bad as everyone here says they are.

I think they'll be at or close to the top of the division by the end of May.

I'm grasping at straws, it's all I've got. My summer is empty without a contending Sox team.

Nellie_Fox
04-30-2011, 12:52 AM
How cab you possibly blame Ozzie when he wasn't even in the ballpark tonight? - ozpoligistsDoes that make you a playerpologist?

SI1020
04-30-2011, 12:53 AM
This team is just awful. Talent is there, but it seems like everything is just not going right. Even blowing this team up probably wouldn't do any good. How could the Sox move some of these guys and receive something to look forward to? The only guy I can see traded and net the Sox something of value would be Danks. I'm starting to think that before Jerry pulls the plug, they fire a coach(s). I generally like Ozzie, but maybe that'll get them fired up if he's gone, or better yet *fingers crossed* Walker. I look at this team one player at a time and I question if there really is enough MLB talent there.

asindc
04-30-2011, 12:56 AM
Does that make you a playerpologist?

Well played, sir.

Noneck
04-30-2011, 12:57 AM
I look at this team one player at a time and I question if there really is enough MLB talent there.

If you look at players past seasons , there sure was enough MLB talent, where is it now? Heck I dont know.

asindc
04-30-2011, 12:57 AM
I look at this team one player at a time and I question if there really is enough MLB talent there.

Yes, there is, and most of them are playing badly all at once.

infohawk
04-30-2011, 01:06 AM
I have to be in Chicago for a meeting on Monday morning. I was fully-intending to drive up from Springfield early enough to catch Sunday's game. I'm not so sure if I'm going to do that now. I honestly don't want to risk shelling out money only to watch an underperforming team find another way to lose a ballgame. I can't remember the last time I was so down on a team. Just nothing worthwhile about them right now.

Honestly, listening to the game on the radio tonight just left me with the impression that these guys are "losers." They just find a way to lose baseball games. I'm so, so disappointed.

I know I'm really ranting here, but it's been the same story since 2001. The one HUGE exception, of course, being 2005. And thank you for that wonderful, amazing year. That said, since 2001, the Sox have made the playoffs a grand total of twice. That's eight years of no playoff baseball on the Southside. And it's the SAME story almost every year. They CANNOT put together a full season. Either the hitters don't hit, or the pitchers don't pitch, or they can't catch the baseball consistently. And everyone's always so "flummoxed" about why because "there's just too much talent" and "at the end of the year the players will equal the numbers on the back of their baseball cards."

At some point talent displays itself and doesn't need excuses or cliches. Man I'm angry with these guys.

BainesHOF
04-30-2011, 01:18 AM
Why do some people assume that changing the manager won't make a difference? It might not, but it could. You don't know if you don't make a change.

The fire sale is going to start before July. If Kenny Williams' job is in jeopardy, then he should be fired with Ozzie. That will allow the new general manager to pick his own manager and start sorting through this mess.

I'd like to see Vizquel be made manager.

Noneck
04-30-2011, 01:25 AM
I'd like to see Vizquel be made manager.

This guy is a future HOFer and has been playing for 23 years. This is his second year on this club and I was wondering if he shows any leadership qualities for this club. I never read or heard that he did and if he does I haven't seen any results.

WhiteSox5187
04-30-2011, 01:57 AM
Love:

Lip

If there is going to be a fire sale, it CAN NOT be with Kenny in charge. He does not have an eye for young talent.

VMSNS
04-30-2011, 02:05 AM
I was in section 151 tonight. It was my first game of the season, and I must say that it wasn't enjoyable at all. Alexei's error was the key play in the game. Had that not happened, the Sox at least have a chance to get back in it.

The good thing is that the Sox hit the ball hard. It seemed like they flew out to the warning track at least 5 or 6 times. Thornton looked good, as did Sale in his second inning of work. Outside of that....it was painful. After the 7th inning, we just left and watched the rest of the game at Bacardi at the Park.

There's not really much else to say about this team that hasn't already been said. I'm sick of the same excuses...

"We're pressing"
"It's all between our ears"
"I'm confident in our coaching staff"
"blah blah blah"

It's time to hold someone accountable and try and turn this thing around before it's too late. But, as every game goes by, the future of this team looks more and more bleak.

PalehosePlanet
04-30-2011, 02:05 AM
Chris Sale needs to be sent down to AA, get stretched out and be ready to replace Jackson or Buehrle in the rotation next year. He needs to throw his braking pitches and changeup again and restore his confidence. (Hopefully our minor league Catchers won't call for nothing but fastballs in hitter's counts ala AJ.)

Also, you know things are going bad when a guy swings at an ankle high 3-0 pitch and hits it 9 miles. This team is on a Murphy's Law 16 game run that's as predictable as it is painful to watch. Someone makes an error? Flood gates open. Our hitters tear the cover off the ball? Out.

I keep saying "I'm not watching them tomorrow!" But the next day I subject myself again. HELP!!!

ShooterMcGavin
04-30-2011, 02:07 AM
Plus it was cold out there.

I'm not happy.

This is why I'm happy I haven't bought a ticket and attended a Sox game yet this year. I like to wait out April 1) because I hate sitting at Comiskey in cold and/or rainy weather (unless it's October) and 2) because I can see if the team is playing well and is fun to watch.

That's why I tend to shy away from ticket plans forcing one to purchase April games. I'm feeling pretty good about my decision.

WhiteSox5187
04-30-2011, 02:09 AM
Hmm... Baltimore's HR's had no problem clearing the fence...

The home runs that were hit tonight were pretty much line shots which made them less susceptible to the wind. The hits that I was referring to were more arching home runs (like long pop ups) and the wind could knock those down.

SoxSpeed22
04-30-2011, 02:30 AM
No sign yet that they could snap out of it.
I at least waited until May for this last year.
V8szWccJvb4

cws05champ
04-30-2011, 08:39 AM
Not much in return except salary relief. Could get lucky and may get some prospects if Quentin and Danks stay healthy and the right teams need them at the trade deadline.

If the Sox do blow it up, they could replenish their system more quickly than people think. If you trade Jackson, Quentin, Danks you will get a huge return, especially with Quentin and Danks having another year of team control. Santos would probably bring a great return as well. All that paired with aggressive drafting and spending in this loaded class of 2011 draft prospects, it could replenish quickly. It would be a long few years though...and there's no guarantee that the prospects would turn into anything, and if they do the Royals could have seized control by then.:shrug:

Others that we'd probably have to send money along to get rid of them: Buehrle, Pierre, AJ.

I just can't watch this team right now...

fox23
04-30-2011, 10:04 AM
legit question---other than Buehrle......do we have anyone that we can move this year among the vets? I mean, I would say we are stuck with AJ, Konerko, Dunn, Rios, Peavy next year

We can hope and pray that there's a GM dumb enough to trade for Peavy while he's on the DL here and also claim Rios off of waivers later in the season. Well, besides our own GM that is.

russ99
04-30-2011, 12:14 PM
If the Sox do blow it up, they could replenish their system more quickly than people think. If you trade Jackson, Quentin, Danks you will get a huge return, especially with Quentin and Danks having another year of team control. Santos would probably bring a great return as well. All that paired with aggressive drafting and spending in this loaded class of 2011 draft prospects, it could replenish quickly. It would be a long few years though...and there's no guarantee that the prospects would turn into anything, and if they do the Royals could have seized control by then.:shrug:

Others that we'd probably have to send money along to get rid of them: Buehrle, Pierre, AJ.

I just can't watch this team right now...

It doesn't work that way. In the current climate, only top end players get the best return when selling. At this point Dunn would the only one of those we have.

Danks would be the other guy we'd get premium prospects for. The rest have contract/injury/age/FA concerns.

Also, why would we trade any player making league minimum or close to it? I'd think Santos would be here for a while.

If the Sox do go the rebuild route, I'd think they'd keep some of the younger talent on the team, since if they deal everyone to go with prospects, they'll have 5,000 people showing up.

I still hope these guys can turn it around.

Parrothead
04-30-2011, 01:51 PM
It's time for this:

We are old,
We are slow,
We can't hit,
We can't throw,
We can't catch,
Pen's a mess,
Break it up,
That's my guess.

Watch for the Fabulous July White Sale, coming soon to a waiver wire near you!

Yeah, but besides all that they are fine.

doublem23
04-30-2011, 02:25 PM
The home runs that were hit tonight were pretty much line shots which made them less susceptible to the wind. The hits that I was referring to were more arching home runs (like long pop ups) and the wind could knock those down.

Right anyone who watched the game would have known that, the flags were blowing straight in last night, Dunn, Konerko, and Alexei probably missed by a combined 10 feet last night.

AJ, Scott, and Weiters all hit line drives that didn't get too much into the wind. When you're struggling, you're struggling.

pudge
04-30-2011, 02:43 PM
This is by far the most baffling team i have seen in my 20+ years of watching baseball. These are for the most part very good proven players and they are all just horrible...at the same time...

It is unbelievable....literally...and there is nothing you can do. Other than firing coaches, which isnt gonna help.

Have you not been watching the White Sox mostly underachieve since about, oh, 1991?

LITTLE NELL
04-30-2011, 02:53 PM
This guy is a future HOFer and has been playing for 23 years. This is his second year on this club and I was wondering if he shows any leadership qualities for this club. I never read or heard that he did and if he does I haven't seen any results.

Last year on the ESPN Sunday night game they interviewed Alex Cora, that guy really impressed me and I think he would make an excellent manager.

http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/article_external/promising_future_in_managing_awaits_cora/4533261

doublem23
04-30-2011, 03:03 PM

The tear the Sox went on last season coincides with when Vizquel started playing everyday for Teahen.

Noneck
04-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Last year on the ESPN Sunday night game they interviewed Alex Cora, that guy really impressed me and I think he would make an excellent manager.

http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/article_external/promising_future_in_managing_awaits_cora/4533261

Maybe so down the line but hopefully the Sox wont wait that long for a change.

Noneck
04-30-2011, 03:06 PM
The tear the Sox went on last season coincides with when Vizquel started playing everyday for Teahen.

I never said he wasnt still able to play the game.