PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Rule Question

CLUBHOUSE KID
04-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Okay so my brother and John Ely are good friends from college. My brother wants to see Sox/Dodgers in May, maybe John will be back in the bigs by then. My question is if my brother bought some seats in premium upper box on Stubhub, could he go to the lower level to go by the dugout? I know upper level season tickets you can but since this are print-outs what are they considered at the park? It is an "instant download" so I take it these are season tickets.

Thanks!

DumpJerry
04-29-2011, 03:30 PM
He needs a hard ticket from a season ticket holder.

Or his BFF Ely can get him a player's ticket.

CLUBHOUSE KID
04-29-2011, 03:37 PM
He needs a hard ticket from a season ticket holder.

Or his BFF Ely can get him a player's ticket.

BFF lol okay thank you. He would do that but he was just sent back to AAA :(:

ewokpelts
04-29-2011, 03:38 PM
you need a hard ticket, or guest relations to stamp your ticket

DumpJerry
04-29-2011, 03:42 PM
BFF lol okay thank you. He would do that but he was just sent back to AAA :(:
If Ely is still in AAA at the time, something tells me your brother won't see him at Comiskey.

If Ely is with The Show, he is a player who should have access to player's tickets.

CLUBHOUSE KID
04-29-2011, 03:47 PM
If Ely is still in AAA at the time, something tells me your brother won't see him at Comiskey.

If Ely is with The Show, he is a player who should have access to player's tickets.

Okay thank you. I will have my brother see what can be done.

Dub25
04-29-2011, 11:39 PM
Call H-F... maybe they could help you. :scratch:

bridgeportcopper
04-30-2011, 08:45 AM
Players are a lot stingier with their tickets since they had to start paying for them.

ohiosoxfan
04-30-2011, 09:03 AM
They don't have to pay for the tickets, they just are taxed on each ticket given out, as if the value of the tickets was income. So you are right, they tend to be a little stingier in giving them out, most probably just use them for family or close friends now.

ewokpelts
05-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Players are a lot stingier with their tickets since they had to start paying for them.they can still get FREE tickets, but they are texed big time for them. it's considered income now. same at my job.