PDA

View Full Version : Create your own White Sox shirt

WhiteSoxFTW
04-28-2011, 12:53 PM
http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4161458

I think this is new, and it's pretty neat.

Chez
04-28-2011, 01:20 PM
I did this for my daughter a couple of weeks ago. For some strange reason, she has anointed Ramon Castro as her favorite player; so I ordered her a Castro 27 t-shirt. It got to be pretty expensive (for a t-shirt) and I didn't think the finished product was all that great -- the logo, number and letters don't look like they will hold up after several trips to the washing machine. My daughter is very happy (which is the key), but I think I got ripped off.

WhiteSoxFTW
04-28-2011, 01:22 PM
Hmm, thanks for the advice. I usually turn that type of shirt inside out when I wash them b/c lettering can come off over time.

Plus, I even hand wash some of my White Sox clothing. They are pretty expensive, after all. ;)

Oh, and she made a nice choice on Castro. I'm not an AJ fan at all, so I am right there with her.

Gammons Peter
04-28-2011, 08:08 PM
Quality is poor. I made a Miami Dolphins one less than two years ago and the logo is just about worn off.

soltrain21
04-28-2011, 08:09 PM
I did this for my daughter a couple of weeks ago. For some strange reason, she has anointed Ramon Castro as her favorite player; so I ordered her a Castro 27 t-shirt. It got to be pretty expensive (for a t-shirt) and I didn't think the finished product was all that great -- the logo, number and letters don't look like they will hold up after several trips to the washing machine. My daughter is very happy (which is the key), but I think I got ripped off.

Your daughter has spunk.