PDA

View Full Version : Back, Back, I'm back

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-07-2002, 12:33 PM
I haven't posted in a little bit because I was vacationing in Chicago & didn't have internet access where I was. I had a wonderful time though. I got to do the Sox & Roll show against the Flubbies that last game & totally had a blast even though we got smoked.

I did make it to 2 games & we won both!!! YEE HAA!!! I was at the 17-9 rout of Detoilet & at yesterday's 7-3 win over the Injuns.

Thanks to Joe Batters & Baggio for inviting me to come do the show.

LongDistanceFan
07-07-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
I haven't posted in a little bit because I was vacationing in Chicago & didn't have internet access where I was. I had a wonderful time though. I got to do the Sox & Roll show against the Flubbies that last game & totally had a blast even though we got smoked.

I did make it to 2 games & we won both!!! YEE HAA!!! I was at the 17-9 rout of Detoilet & at yesterday's 7-3 win over the Injuns.

Thanks to Joe Batters & Baggio for inviting me to come do the show. sounds like you had a blast and now i am truly envious........... :)

RedPinStripes
07-07-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

Thanks to Joe Batters & Baggio for inviting me to come do the show.

Damn ! I wish i knew you were there yesterday. Me, Guido and HSC1 were tehre at the game. We're on the air now so you can hear the real braodcast! :)