PDA

View Full Version : Heath Bell

mzh
04-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Hopefully the Sox can stay in contention long enough for thinking about this to be warranted. He is probably going to be dealt this year if San Diego remains in last place, I wouldn't put it past KW to swing a deal for Bell. Seems like a good fix for the closer, eh? Notwithstanding that we have next to nothing to give up :tongue:

soltrain21
04-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Hopefully the Sox can stay in contention long enough for thinking about this to be warranted. He is probably going to be dealt this year if San Diego remains in last place, I wouldn't put it past KW to swing a deal for Bell. Seems like a good fix for the closer, eh? Notwithstanding that we have next to nothing to give up :tongue:

And there lies the even bigger problem for this year. Even if we do get back into contention we have absolutely NOTHING to offer in a trade. This team is pretty much this team this year.

MtGrnwdSoxFan
04-24-2011, 11:37 AM
And there lies the even bigger problem for this year. Even if we do get back into contention we have absolutely NOTHING to offer in a trade. This team is pretty much this team this year.

Besides, Boston will just snag him for a PTBNL and a bag of balls, because the GMs are, like, totally BFF.

palehozenychicty
04-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Besides, Boston will just snag him for a PTBNL and a bag of balls, because the GMs are, like, totally BFF.

This.

CPditka
04-25-2011, 04:31 PM
If anything I think the answer is a little further up the coast...

A's have Fuentes and Andrew Bailey coming off the DL. Fuentes is doing very well.

KMcMahon817
04-25-2011, 11:03 PM
If anything I think the answer is a little further up the coast...

A's have Fuentes and Andrew Bailey coming off the DL. Fuentes is doing very well.

Fuentes is not the answer. He would make it four lefties in the pen. That's unheard of. I'd take Bailey tho. :redneck

CPditka
04-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Yea,

I wasnt implying we'd get Fuentes, just saying that 1 of the 2 would likely be available. Andrew Bailey is the goods, if we could ever make that happen.

pythons007
04-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Yea,

I wasnt implying we'd get Fuentes, just saying that 1 of the 2 would likely be available. Andrew Bailey is the goods, if we could ever make that happen.

His career so far as been the disabled list. When he plays though he's great.

ComiskeyBrewer
04-26-2011, 03:17 PM
His career so far as been the disabled list. When he plays though he's great.

Sounds familar.......

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgu3crwlVq1qe707yo1_400.jpg