PDA

View Full Version : Sox-and-Roll Sunday!

RedPinStripes
07-06-2002, 09:43 PM
Tune in Sunday @ 12:30 Central time vs. the Toons!

Send us your thoughts about the game or our broadcast during the show. feedback@sox-and-roll.com

www.sox-and-roll.com

"HSC1" will be a guest on the show this week. Join us! :gulp:

JoeBatters
07-06-2002, 10:09 PM
Yes and please let us know how those BREAST IMPLANTS are doing !

http://www.cartoongallery.co.uk/images/mclachlan/MC011204.jpg

Yes that was Red finding the place where he wanted to go !

:joebatters
" Are they sqishy Red ? "

RedPinStripes
07-06-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by JoeBatters
Yes and please let us know how those BREAST IMPLANTS are doing !

http://www.cartoongallery.co.uk/images/mclachlan/MC011204.jpg

Yes that was Red finding the place where he wanted to go !

" Are they sqishy Red ? "

How's that penis implant doin that you got from Paul Castillano after they shot him up?

JoeBatters
07-06-2002, 11:23 PM
http://www.mediaproducties.com/penis-enlargement-pill.gif
Well to tell ya the truth i would go to your doctor RED not click on this BANNER !

JoeBatters
07-06-2002, 11:35 PM
O Yeah and if your nervous RED hers some feed back from other men who have had implants too !

Vibrating Breast Implants
haptic jubblies

Use a smaller version of a cell phone battery as payload, chargable like the new artificial hearts. Popular with the "working redpinstripes kind of guy " and the working women
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic inserts - ball bearings.

Workers in MACHINE SHOPS apparently take ball-bearings from machinery, boil them and soak them in antiseptic, and then insert them under the skin of the penis, about a centimetre back from the glans. Interviews in BENNSENVILLE have also indicated that workers in BENNSENVILLE use the extended residence in highly controlled environments to experiment with implants.

" That's to much RED ! FREAK ! "

hsc1
07-06-2002, 11:43 PM
hey rps you told me you were all natural... what gives......

chisoxfanatic
07-07-2002, 01:39 AM
Oh dear! RPS, I'm minoring in psychology. Do you need someone to talk to?

Heather the Redbird

RedPinStripes
07-07-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
Oh dear! RPS, I'm minoring in psychology. Do you need someone to talk to?

Heather the Redbird

No. I need something else. My batteries charged. I feel like a jack hammer. :D:

Hey JoeBatters. Did you ever get those warts burned off you were bitching about? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedPinStripes
07-07-2002, 11:51 AM
If you're a fan of "Korn", tune in at 12:00 . We'll be playing a hgalf hour of their kick ass tunes. I can't get enough after the concert! :gulp:

chisoxfanatic
07-08-2002, 12:17 AM
Damn it, RPS...You were doing just fine with your track record in the beginning, but, like our Sox, your track record is turning for the worst! I think everyone who is listening should go on an SnR strike! It's the only way we can help our Sox...we must lift this curse!!! :D:

RPS is the albatross around our Sox heads! Could we say he is even worse than the Wrigley Goat or Bambino? :D:

Heather the Redbird