PDA

View Full Version : Car flag/magnetic schedule trade?

Whitesox029
04-12-2011, 11:40 PM
I'm looking to barter the car flag I got on opening day for one of the magnetic schedules (straight up)...any takers? PM me. Mods, I put this here because it's Sox-related, but please move if necessary.

hi im skot
04-12-2011, 11:51 PM
Go to the guest relations booth on the 500 level. They'll give you a magnetic schedule.

ewokpelts
04-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I got FOUR yesterday at Guest Services.

downstairs
04-13-2011, 12:17 PM
The Sox are happy to give out any schedules for free... its advertising for them!

DonnieDarko
04-13-2011, 12:19 PM
What time does the park open? I mean, I want to go get a magnetic schedule myself, but I can't afford tickets at the moment to get into the park. Would it be possible to ask at the ticket booths, perhaps?

EDIT: Okay, I just called the ballpark, and they told me that the magnetic schedules are no longer available. What gives?

Cat Thief
04-13-2011, 12:50 PM
What time does the park open? I mean, I want to go get a magnetic schedule myself, but I can't afford tickets at the moment to get into the park. Would it be possible to ask at the ticket booths, perhaps?

EDIT: Okay, I just called the ballpark, and they told me that the magnetic schedules are no longer available. What gives?

Probably because some people hoard them and sell them on Ebay. They had a bunch at guest relations when I was there Monday.

hi im skot
04-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Probably because some people hoard them and sell them on Ebay. They had a bunch at guest relations when I was there Monday.

Yeah, you'll have to actually stop by guest relations to grab one. The Sox print up a ton of these things, but I can see the box office being weird about handing them out.

ewokpelts
04-13-2011, 01:11 PM
you gotta go to guest relations

Rocky Soprano
04-13-2011, 01:15 PM

My brother is at the game right now and they gave him one and got one for me as well.