PDA

View Full Version : 4/13 Roll Call

LongLiveFisk
04-12-2011, 10:26 PM
I was just offered a couple of free tickets for tomorrow's game, courtesy of my friend's brother.

Who else is going?

pdimas
04-13-2011, 08:22 AM
I'll be there. I have a few extras as well. The gf might take one if she can get out of work.

Chez
04-13-2011, 08:40 AM
I'll be there with Mrs. Chez.

Jerko
04-13-2011, 10:16 AM
I'll be there.

LongLiveFisk
04-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Glad some others are making it out because I think there will be a sparse crowd there today.

Incidentally, I am dying to try to nacho helmet and wanted to get one of those at the park today but my sister is being a buzzkill and said she will pass. Damn! :mad:

GoGoCrede
04-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Glad some others are making it out because I think there will be a sparse crowd there today.

Incidentally, I am dying to try to nacho helmet and wanted to get one of those at the park today but my sister is being a buzzkill and said she will pass. Damn! :mad:

It's probably for the best, that helmet looks like one of those food items you're really excited about at first, but then end up regretting. You would definitely need another person or two to finish it.

SephClone89
04-13-2011, 11:39 AM
It's probably for the best, that helmet looks like one of those food items you're really excited about at first, but then end up regretting. You would definitely need another person or two to finish it.

I had most of it myself. Unfortunately, mine was pretty much all the toppings on top, and all the chips on bottom. I thought I'd have way too many toppings left, but I ended up with a bunch of chips left over.

For what it's worth, I'm 5'8" and ~140lbs.

chisoxfanatic
04-13-2011, 11:42 AM

Sounds like something I should try. :wink:

GoGoCrede
04-13-2011, 11:52 AM
I had most of it myself. Unfortunately, mine was pretty much all the toppings on top, and all the chips on bottom. I thought I'd have way too many toppings left, but I ended up with a bunch of chips left over.

For what it's worth, I'm 5'8" and ~140lbs.

I guess it varies. A few nights ago, a couple in back of us tried their damnedest but could not finish it.

pdimas
04-13-2011, 11:52 AM
I had one the other day and it was phenomenal. My toppings lasted for the most part. I was left with a few toppingless chips but not all that many. They just loaded the stuff on there. I have a very delicate stomach so I decided to forego the onions and hot peppers and I was just fine.

It took five of us to take that thing down. But I got it late in the game and by that time we had all already eaten for the most part. I guess if I was starving I could have made a pretty good dent. But regardless I think two people could take it down no problem.

LongLiveFisk
04-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Heading out in a few minutes. I am totally psyched! :bandance:

Let's go White Sox!! :gulp:

#1swisher
04-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Got a call to go, from my brother. I can't leave work :angry:
Temps in the high 50s, good day for winning Sox baseball.

:gosox:

Bruizer
04-14-2011, 11:23 AM
We were there. Beautiful day! Frustrating ending...

LongLiveFisk
04-14-2011, 11:34 AM
We were there. Beautiful day! Frustrating ending...

I know. So much for being excited about the game. :(: