PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Club passes?

soxinthecity
04-12-2011, 08:15 AM
I just got four tickets a parking pass and four Stadium Club passes from my neighbor who cannot attend tonights game. I'm a little confused on the Stadium Club passes so here are my questions.:scratch:

1. On the back of the pass it states dress code required but no mention of the code.

2. Is this just for entry into the club excluding food.

3. Is it worth going into, I'm not a big fan of fancy meals just the basics especially at a game.

Thanks in advance:wink:

doublem23
04-12-2011, 08:32 AM
I don't know much about the food or what not, but I think the dress code only really means to dress like you're not a complete bum.

Look at this pic, from inside the Stadium Club:
http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/xVxhUbwJf3rqmon5s1tdHw?select=7Tr6SALb5jmMhuDe02OA 1g

Jerseys, jeans, etc. I'm pretty sure they put the dress code rule on there so if you start to act like a jackass, they can throw you out.

Jerko
04-12-2011, 08:38 AM
I just got four tickets a parking pass and four Stadium Club passes from my neighbor who cannot attend tonights game. I'm a little confused on the Stadium Club passes so here are my questions.:scratch:

1. On the back of the pass it states dress code required but no mention of the code.

2. Is this just for entry into the club excluding food.

3. Is it worth going into, I'm not a big fan of fancy meals just the basics especially at a game.

Thanks in advance:wink:

Dress code is basically jeans and a tshirt kinda thing. If you have really short cutoffs, holes in the ass of your jeans, or even a tank top (for guys)they'll ask you to cover up the pits. Friend of mine had to go buy a tshirt because he tried to get in with a tank top on.

Pass gets you into club. You need a credit card up there.
Tear off a tag from the pass (has the date on it) and give them that, along with your card to order. (unless your friend forgot to tear off his "charge to account tag"!!)

There is a dining room level and a bar level. There is a bar menu if you don't want anything big. Carvery and other assorted stands are up there as well. I haven't been up yet this year but I've heard there were a few new meatball sandwiches too. It's nice if you want to stay after the game for a few. Food stands up there used to close at the end of the game. Not sure how long they offer the bar menu since I'm don't know if they changed anything since last season.

#1swisher
04-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Make sure you enter the park thru the Stadium Club Entrance, (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ballpark/cws_attractions_map.jsp) just before gate 2. Today is the Frank Thomas bobble head promo, they always have the giveaways at this entrance. You neighbor may want one.:cool:

Regarding the Stadium Club, at least take a walk thru for the experience. You also have in/out privileges, nice on a rainy/cold night.

Have a great time!

amsteel
04-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Regarding the Stadium Club, at least take a walk thru for the experience. You also have in/out privileges, nice on a rainy/cold night.

I was gonna ask about in/out. If I have 100 level seats and want to go to the Stadium Club later in the game, do you just go in via the 300 level?

Thanks!

ewokpelts
04-12-2011, 10:33 AM
I was gonna ask about in/out. If I have 100 level seats and want to go to the Stadium Club later in the game, do you just go in via the 300 level?

Thanks!there's an elevator

they have upgraded the food and beer options @ the stadium club

#1swisher
04-12-2011, 10:34 AM

Thanks!

If you have SC passes, there is an entrance on the 100 level. Have the passes ready, they really check here.

EDIT: When I said in/out privileges, this doesn't include leaving and reentering the ball park.

Jerko
04-12-2011, 11:55 AM
If you have SC passes, there is an entrance on the 100 level. Have the passes ready, they really check here.

EDIT: When I said in/out privileges, this doesn't include leaving and reentering the ball park.

True. You can leave and re-enter the CLUB as many times as you want; just keep track of where you have a tab open (bar, or with a waitress) and make sure when you leave that they don't leave your receipt in a glass on the bar if you get a bar seat.

SC entrance once you get in the park is on 100 level in right field. Outdoor entrance is between gate 2 and 3. (37th street side)

TIP: When you get on the elevator, 1 = 100 level C = club level.

RustyKuntz
04-12-2011, 12:51 PM
I occassionally get SC passes from work. I went the first couple times, but overall it's a sterile, boring experience. :sleep:

I'd much rather enjoy the game from my seat.

yazz32
04-13-2011, 06:35 AM
How does one get seating in front of the windows on 2nd floor of Stadium Club? Are reservations needed?

Jerko
04-13-2011, 09:19 AM
How does one get seating in front of the windows on 2nd floor of Stadium Club? Are reservations needed?

Usually they are, but you can ask about them at the desk at the top of the stairs when you get up there. Plus, if a seat is empty in like the 4th inning they let you down there but I think there's a small fee.