PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Upgrades

amsteel
04-07-2011, 09:16 AM
So my buddy had to bail on me today last minute, so I'll be heading to the Cell all by my lonesome. Right now I'm in UD box and I know there is a way to 'upgrade' your seat. I realize today is one of the fullest days of the year, but there has to an open single seat somewhere in the lower deck (maybe).

Has anyone done this before? I assume I just go to the ticket window behind the plate on the 500 level. Any advice/experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks!

ewokpelts
04-07-2011, 08:30 PM
there were NO upgrades for the game today. complete sellout

amsteel
04-07-2011, 11:58 PM
Yeah, bummer. The people at the outside ticket windows said I could do it at the 500 level advance ticketing, but I think that was a case of the right hand not knowing what the left was doing.

ewokpelts
04-11-2011, 09:39 AM
for most games, you can upgrade. but OD and the big games, forget it.

chisoxfanatic
05-19-2011, 08:05 PM
Just thought I would ask...I have vouchers for free tickets in the upper level. May I upgrade them at the time I redeem the vouchers, or must I wait until after my ticket is scanned and I am in the ballpark?

DumpJerry
05-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Just thought I would ask...I have vouchers for free tickets in the upper level. May I upgrade them at the time I redeem the vouchers, or must I wait until after my ticket is scanned and I am in the ballpark?
312-674-1000. Why suffer with speculation of WSIers?