PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Cleveland 4/3?

Shoeless_Jim
04-02-2011, 03:47 PM
My dad and I will be going to the series finale tomorrow in Cleveland. I assume (judging from the game today) that there won't be many people there tomorrow.

I just thought I would see who was going to get an idea of how many Sox fans will be there.

Go Sox!

Stormin' Norm
04-02-2011, 08:00 PM
I was at today's (4/2) game and there could not have been more than 2500 people in the stands. It was by far the most empty ballpark I've seen for a pro baseball game. I think the forecast, which called for rain/snow probably kept people away.

If you haven't already bought tix, you should be able to get a pretty good deal. Have fun and stay warm!

DumpJerry
04-02-2011, 08:09 PM
I was at today's (4/2) game and there could not have been more than 2500 people in the stands. It was by far the most empty ballpark I've seen for a pro baseball game. I think the forecast, which called for rain/snow probably kept people away.

If you haven't already bought tix, you should be able to get a pretty good deal. Have fun and stay warm!
Today was the smallest crowd in the history of the stadium. This is the same place that saw 81 game sellouts several years in a row like the 1990's Bulls.

delben91
04-02-2011, 09:14 PM
What's the weather forecast look like for Cleveland tomorrow?

ClutchHarold#3
04-02-2011, 11:13 PM
The local forecast I saw at about 6pm here called for a high of 50 with a good chance of rain in the late afternoon/early evening. Hopefully they can squeeze the game in - I'm still holding out hope that I can talk my girlfriend into staying for it, but she has to get back for her son. There are a ton of great seats available for cheap and Indians fans were offering us tickets as we left! Today was the most quiet crowd - if you could call it that - at a game I've ever been to (except, of course, for the noise us Sox fans were making!).

soxlady8
04-03-2011, 12:02 AM
It looked like there were a bunch of Sox fans in the stands today :)
Prol more than Indians --
good game and have fun tomorrow !