PDA

View Full Version : The Annual Pledge Drive Thread 2011

voodoochile
04-01-2011, 02:29 PM
It's that time again. With the season upon us and people returning in droves to WSI I want to take this time to remind you all that this place costs money to run. Lots and lots of money. Since we don't accept ads (something we'd prefer to continue doing) we must raise the bulk of the money through your donations.

We really appreciate everything all of the subscribers have done to keep this place going even if you let it lapse this year, we are thankful you gave what you could. If you let it lapse due to forgetfulness and were planning on renewing but just haven't gotten around to it, hopefully this will serve as a reminder.

If you are considering subscribing for the first time, simply click the green link at the top right of each and every forum or visit your userCP and scroll down to paid subscriptions in the left column and follow the instructions.

Again, thanks to everyone who subscribed and hopefully we can get enough other people to do their part and keep this place up and running and commercial free as the best Sox site on the Internet.

For information about subscriber levels please see the following ink:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/subscribe.php

#1swisher
04-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Best place for White Sox baseball, if you can't make the game. :cool:

It's as little as $10 to support this great site.
Thank you, WSI

MeteorsSox4367
04-12-2011, 10:26 PM
I just re-upped for the website/message board that has been providing me with mental smoke breaks at work for the last five-plus years.

Thanks to all the mods and everyone who is responsible for WSI.

I tip my size 8 Sox cap to y'all.

In a word, awesome.

jcw218
04-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Proud to help keep this site ad free. I just renewed my subscription.

24thStFan
04-13-2011, 10:51 AM
I'm "just" a lurker here, but I grew up on the Southside and WSI is the best way to get my Sox fix since I now live in FLA.

Glad to give. Go SOX!

PaleHoser
04-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Just renewed.

Thanks to the mods and all who keep this site running :worship:

CHISOXFAN13
04-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Always glad to support the site I'm on the most every day.

Thanks, WSI!

WSox597
04-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Just renewed. I'd hate to miss my 'fix' of Sox news. :D:

Great jobs, everybody.

LongLiveFisk
05-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Renewed last month.

Well worth it! :cool:

October26
05-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Just renewed! Thank you to all of the folks who keep WSI going. WSI is wonderful!

JimmyJoe
05-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Just renewed myself. I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that is involved in the daily operation of this site. This forum has made me not only a more informed Sox fan, but a bigger fan of baseball in general.

Cheers to all of you!

eastchicagosoxfan
05-07-2011, 09:51 AM
I renewed after a bit of a delay. I've been forced to spend additional money on beer as a result of the early season woes.

soxfanreggie
05-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Not looking for amounts, but how are we doing on the Pledge Drive, Voodoo? Hopefully it's going really well!

voodoochile
05-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Not looking for amounts, but how are we doing on the Pledge Drive, Voodoo? Hopefully it's going really well!

I don't know the specifics. West keeps that data as it's his board and he is the one who has to eat any additional costs.

Daver
05-07-2011, 12:57 PM

We have more subscribers this year than last year at this time, but less than we had the first year by a decent margin.

Sox
06-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Living here in Kansas this is my only link to all things White Sox....I was so glad to renew. I apologize in advance for allowing my subscription to expire but its definitely well worth the investment to keep ads off of this site and to be able to discuss White Sox baseball. Thanks to the WSI Web master, the Mods and all of those who are keeping this site going and that includes all of those who are contributing or will contribute.

vinny
06-09-2011, 07:50 AM
I just upgraded to gold for the next year. Thank you WSI! :tiphat:

ElevenUp
06-12-2011, 10:29 AM
I just upgraded to gold for the next year. Thank you WSI! :tiphat:

+1:bandance:

Rocky Soprano
07-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Just renewed my subscription.
Thanks to everyone at WSI that makes this place my favorite website.
:gulp:

Law11
07-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Just renewed. Thanks for all the work.