PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Not Want Their Magnetic Schedule?

StillMissOzzie
04-01-2011, 12:42 AM
I have noted with some dismay that for the first time in God knows how long, the Sox are not handing out the magnetic schedules on Opening Day. This year, they are handing out auto flags on Opening Day, but the magnetic schedules are now being given out the next three days of Opening Weekend, on Friday 4/8 - Sunday 4/10.

I have been collecting these schedules for many years now. Are there any kind souls out there in WSI-land who isn't interested in keeping their magnetic schedule and wants to help out a collector? Please shoot me a PM to discuss terms for an equitable exchange. Pleeeeeeze!

SMO
:gulp:

ewokpelts
04-01-2011, 09:03 AM
I think you can ask for them at the sales booth after the opening series.

They make a TON of them.

doublem23
04-01-2011, 09:09 AM
I'm going to Saturday's game with at least 3 Rays fans, so if one of them doesn't want their schedule, I'll see if I can snag it and shoot you a PM.

kevingrt
04-01-2011, 04:45 PM
I have noted with some dismay that for the first time in God knows how long, the Sox are not handing out the magnetic schedules on Opening Day. This year, they are handing out auto flags on Opening Day, but the magnetic schedules are now being given out the next three days of Opening Weekend, on Friday 4/8 - Sunday 4/10.

I have been collecting these schedules for many years now. Are there any kind souls out there in WSI-land who isn't interested in keeping their magnetic schedule and wants to help out a collector? Please shoot me a PM to discuss terms for an equitable exchange. Pleeeeeeze!

SMO
:gulp:

I'm with this guy. I'd love to have one.

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-01-2011, 05:10 PM
I've had success in the past on walking up and asking for them at guest services.

eriqjaffe
04-01-2011, 05:55 PM
I have noted with some dismay that for the first time in God knows how long, the Sox are not handing out the magnetic schedules on Opening Day. This year, they are handing out auto flags on Opening DayI think they did the same thing in '08 - I was there and got a car flag, but no magnetic schedule.

downstairs
04-01-2011, 06:57 PM
I've had success in the past on walking up and asking for them at guest services.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if they don't make them all year. Its the sort of thing they'd use for all sorts of promos and whatever... not just those 3 games.

Heck, I bet if you emailed them they'd mail one to you. Try it...

Medford Bobby
04-01-2011, 08:17 PM
On my visit to the Cell back in 2006 which was the Trophy game, I grabbed a huge hand full pile of magnets and the ticket guy gave my budddy behind me a funny look......:rolleyes:

yea I'd love one too.....:wink:

Also I cut out the WS trophy on the 2006 magnets and keep them on my fridge door, makes a nice memory when I grab a beer..:gulp:

Foulke You
04-02-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm pretty sure they give out the schedules on Opening Day no matter what. It's usually always for the entire Opening Series.

Andy T Clown
04-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Me, and the freezer in my garage will be VERY upset if they don't give them out at the home opener. :o:

Alexei4president
04-03-2011, 10:25 PM
i can try to snag some ..just shoot me a pm

ewokpelts
04-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Again, the sales booth will have them after the first weekend series.

Of course, you can just GO TO THE WEEKEND GAMES.

SOXYoose
04-10-2011, 08:41 PM
I have a couple from this weekend that I'd like to trade for an ALL-IN flag. PM me if interested.