PDA

View Full Version : The 2011 Victoria's Secret White Sox store is open

Fenway
03-21-2011, 09:46 PM
http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/chicago-white-sox

Last year it was 11 teams...now 23 teams are now in with the other 7 for next year...

It must be selling.

Foulke You
03-21-2011, 11:21 PM
My wife loves this stuff. Woodfield VS was crazy busy last week when we were there. Huge Cubs and Sox display with lady fans of both teams buying the stuff like hotcakes.

chisoxfan83
03-21-2011, 11:32 PM
my wife went crazy buying that stuff yesterday and i loved every min of it :D: victorias secret and white sox :tongue:

FreeBuck12
03-22-2011, 02:41 AM
i am 18 different kinds of buying a LOT of this stuff... the boyfriend specifically requested the underware which im FINE with haha

one thing i LOVE about it this year-- is that the crew neck t's have different saying for some of the teams... white sox included. most of them have the standard "caught lookin" on the back but the phillies have like "phillie phanatic" and the indians have "tribe time"... the yankees "bronx bombers"... i LOVE that.. the White Sox one says "South Siders".. so even if it looks bad on me, i plan on buying it.. now just keeping my fingers crossed that the smalls dont all sale out before friday when I get paid!

Damn you Victorias Secret, you've lurred me in again!! (shakes fist)

sox102
03-22-2011, 09:37 AM
Holy Crap is the stuff expensive though.

68 bucks for a hooded sweatshirt?? :o:

Frontman
03-22-2011, 10:49 AM
"I do love the 'caught lookin' shorts. MERCY!!!"
:hawk

gregoriop
03-22-2011, 02:01 PM

That's how much that Pink branded stuff costs. I'm all for my wife buying this stuff but I am going to draw the line at the $60 sweatpants.

Red Barchetta
03-22-2011, 02:49 PM
On a related subject, are the ladies Bears pink jerseys still for sale anywhere?

manders_01
03-22-2011, 02:58 PM
I had a $10 coupon for VS and had not planned on buying the sports gear when I went in last week. But there were several cute Rockies shirts, some a little more than I was looking to spend but still as much as I would spend at the Rockies store. The shirt I bought is probably my favorite Rockies shirt. I originally scoffed at the VS MLB stuff but now I think I'd take a second look. I really like the one that says "Meet Me In The Dugout" so I might have to invest in that one at some point. :D:

FreeBuck, I'm going to have to check out the Sox tees...I'd love to have the one with South Siders on it. :thumbsup:

manders_01
03-22-2011, 02:59 PM
On a related subject, are the ladies Bears pink jerseys still for sale anywhere?

They were online during the season but I haven't been looking at jerseys since then so I'm not sure now.

Red Barchetta
03-22-2011, 06:47 PM
They were online during the season but I haven't been looking at jerseys since then so I'm not sure now.

I checked the NFL and Bears online stores, however don't see them. They probably only make/stock them in preparation for October when the NFL supports the Breast Cancer foundation. I was just hoping to get one for my wife's B-Day in June. I might need to wait and make it a Christmas gift.

all*star quentin
03-22-2011, 07:13 PM
I checked the NFL and Bears online stores, however don't see them. They probably only make/stock them in preparation for October when the NFL supports the Breast Cancer foundation. I was just hoping to get one for my wife's B-Day in June. I might need to wait and make it a Christmas gift.

Here is the Breast Cancer Awareness jersey page. I don't see the Bears, but there is a 1877NFLSHOP number listed.

http://www.nflshop.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=breast%20cancer%20awareness%20womens%20jersey&origkw=breast%20cancer%20awareness%20women's%20jer sey&f=Taxonomy/NFL/2429790&sr=1

bigsoxfan420
03-22-2011, 09:31 PM

It's Victoria's Secret, would you expect anything else? Overpriced and under crafted.

Red Barchetta
03-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Here is the Breast Cancer Awareness jersey page. I don't see the Bears, but there is a 1877NFLSHOP number listed.

http://www.nflshop.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=breast%20cancer%20awareness%20womens%20jersey&origkw=breast%20cancer%20awareness%20women's%20jer sey&f=Taxonomy/NFL/2429790&sr=1

Thanks. I never saw those. The ones I saw last season were pink, however those white ones are pretty nice as well.

rookie
03-22-2011, 10:47 PM
I love the female fit to the VS MLB stuff, but I hate how the PINK logo is so prevalent on some of the items. The PINK stuff didn't use to be so in your face. Though I was eyeing that gray V-neck. Trying real hard to be a good girl and use my disposable income on tickets not apparel.

manders_01
03-22-2011, 11:02 PM
I love the female fit to the VS MLB stuff, but I hate how the PINK logo is so prevalent on some of the items. The PINK stuff didn't use to be so in your face. Though I was eyeing that gray V-neck. Trying real hard to be a good girl and use my disposable income on tickets not apparel.

I don't like the loud announcement of the PINK logo either. The one I got is actually fairly tame, just on the sleeve and actually not that big.

Must follow your lead and quit buying logo wear. I stocked up big time in the past few months and I really don't need anymore...for now. :wink:

ewokpelts
03-23-2011, 08:24 AM
On a related subject, are the ladies Bears pink jerseys still for sale anywhere?ebay