PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Finley....

MaggPipes
07-04-2002, 01:40 PM
I am watching the Tribe-yanks game and Finley is starting, and i noticed his ERA is about 3.88 coming into the game.....obviously the Tribe are dumping pay-roll, and Finley is in the last year of his contract, maybe we could pry him away from them for something half-way cheap.......Finley would be a good risk if we took on 1/2 his salary...

LongDistanceFan
07-04-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
I am watching the Tribe-yanks game and Finley is starting, and i noticed his ERA is about 3.88 coming into the game.....obviously the Tribe are dumping pay-roll, and Finley is in the last year of his contract, maybe we could pry him away from them for something half-way cheap.......Finley would be a good risk if we took on 1/2 his salary... ummm not a bad idea.......... i wonder what it would take?

SOXSINCE'70
07-04-2002, 05:52 PM
Why would Tribe GM Mark Shapiro want to help Ken Williams win a division when the Tribe and White Sox are in the same division??
On the other hand,you could hear "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake every time Finley pitches at Comiskey as a tribute to his estranged,whacko ex-wife,Tawny Kitaen. :D: :D: :D: