PDA

View Full Version : My Trade Proposal

stefaninsane
07-04-2002, 09:57 AM
Carlos Lee and Gary Glover to the Royals for Mark Quinn and Shawn Sedlacek...whaddaya think?

Randar68
07-04-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by stefaninsane
Carlos Lee and Gary Glover to the Royals for Mark Quinn and Shawn Sedlacek...whaddaya think?

uhhhhhhhhh....NO!

WinningUgly!
07-04-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Randar68

uhhhhhhhhh....NO!

Maybe if they throw in Angel Berroa? :D:

SOXSINCE'70
07-04-2002, 10:28 AM
I want Carlos Febles!! :D: :D:

MattSharp
07-04-2002, 11:33 AM
Personally I think Mark Quinn is as overrated as Carlos Lee, if not more. We have plenty of OF prospects already. Especially with Rowand and Liefer on the bench already. Unless we are gonna get a veteran that can help us now, I would rather see us get some minor leaguers.

I guess whatever we can get we should be happy, but that wouldn't be my choice.....

LongDistanceFan
07-04-2002, 12:38 PM
no offense to anyone............. but us old timers really don't get into "what if" trade talks, then this site will look like the other sites that have pgs of trade talk with others posters pipe dreams........... but sometimes and interesting idea does pop up every once in a while...... sorry to anyone i may have offended.

stefaninsane
07-05-2002, 08:49 AM
If Quinny and his winsome panache were around to angry up Jerry's blood every once in a light year, maybe he could give this team a kick in the pants and a real bad-ass image, a nice contrast to the warm n' lovable fuzzycubbies who sell out wrigley every game or three.

delben91
07-05-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
no offense to anyone............. but us old timers really don't get into "what if" trade talks, then this site will look like the other sites that have pgs of trade talk with others posters pipe dreams........... but sometimes and interesting idea does pop up every once in a while...... sorry to anyone i may have offended.

Some of us youngun's happen to agree with you LDF.