PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh! MAJOR MISTAKE!

Kilroy
07-03-2002, 08:37 PM
I broke a golden rule! Its required that when the Sox score something like 17 runs that I go on and on about how they usually back that up w/ a piss-poor showing. I hope its not too late. It needs to be done before the game starts.

Ok, here goes...

Get ready for a snoozer from the Sox tonite after that 17 run outburst last night. You know they suck eggs after a game like that. They'll lose 3-1 tonight. yaddah, yaddah...

Lets see if that gets things started...

Chisox_cali
07-03-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
I broke a golden rule! Its required that when the Sox score something like 17 runs that I go on and on about how they usually back that up w/ a piss-poor showing. I hope its not too late. It needs to be done before the game starts.

Ok, here goes...

Get ready for a snoozer from the Sox tonite after that 17 run outburst last night. You know they suck eggs after a game like that. They'll lose 3-1 tonight. yaddah, yaddah...

Lets see if that gets things started...

Well it'll be the true test if we have turned things around. We did score 13 against the Flubs than won the next day in a close one 6-5. We'll see...

delben91
07-03-2002, 08:57 PM
Has our offense been that bad tonight, or had Moehler been that good (a la Clement on Sunday)?