PDA

View Full Version : Cubs/Sox at Wrigley on sale now.

ewokpelts
02-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Pre-sale ends today. Of course, it's the Mastercard "we're going to gouge you an extra 15%" pre-sale.

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/chc/ticketing/mastercard_presale.jsp

6 ticket limit per "marquee" games.

I was able to get 6 tickets this morning for the 7/1 Friday afternoon game.

There's Bleachers available for 7/3(sunday). Not much left for the 7/2 saturday game.

ewokpelts
02-24-2011, 11:03 AM
And for those that are wondering, the Sox box office still has tickets for the Crosstown series at the Cell. 8 ticket limit, but all that's left as of now is Upper Reserved.

Foulke You
02-24-2011, 03:06 PM
And for those that are wondering, the Sox box office still has tickets for the Crosstown series at the Cell. 8 ticket limit, but all that's left as of now is Upper Reserved.
It looks like only a couple rows are left in the far corners of the upper deck. Still, this is the first time I can remember in years that the crosstown series didn't sell out on the first day. I'm sure the Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday series instead of a weekend series played a part in that.

ewokpelts
02-25-2011, 09:59 AM
It looks like only a couple rows are left in the far corners of the upper deck. Still, this is the first time I can remember in years that the crosstown series didn't sell out on the first day. I'm sure the Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday series instead of a weekend series played a part in that.Sox are doing thier part to sell tickets though.

The 2011 presale allowed buyers to buy SIX tickets per game, where 2010 was TWO per game.

And the general onsale was EIGHT per game, with the 2010 general onsale being 4 per game.