PDA

View Full Version : Danny Wright...0 Hits.....

Randar68
08-06-2001, 02:44 PM
But 92 pitches in 5 Innings!!!

At this rate, he'll be one more inning and done, no-hitter or not!

I have seen him go over 120 pitches several times in AA, and as long as he has the no-no, I wonder how long Jerry will keep him out there....

Top of the 5th was his most impressive inning yet, but 5 BB's and only 3 K's is not typical, he must be getting squeezed!!!!!

i ate canada
08-06-2001, 02:58 PM
I don't think he's thrown a curveball for a strike all day. But you can't argue with the final results, I guess.

Randar68
08-06-2001, 03:00 PM
Yeah, this is an AJ Burnett-type performance, rediculously effectively wild....

6 BB's, 4 K's......6 IP.....

Jerry_Manuel
08-06-2001, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by i ate canada
I don't think he's thrown a curveball for a strike all day. But you can't argue with the final results, I guess.

Ate you have a knack for finding something wrong with everything.

:jerry
Royce batting 3rd?

Kilroy
08-06-2001, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Randar68
But 92 pitches in 5 Innings!!!

At this rate, he'll be one more inning and done, no-hitter or not!

I have seen him go over 120 pitches several times in AA, and as long as he has the no-no, I wonder how long Jerry will keep him out there....

Top of the 5th was his most impressive inning yet, but 5 BB's and only 3 K's is not typical, he must be getting squeezed!!!!!

Never say the words No Hitter, 0 hits, or perfect game while its still going on. That's bad Kharma, man.

Since he just gave up the 1st hit to Gomez, I can chastise you now.

Randar68
08-06-2001, 03:16 PM
Never say the words No Hitter, 0 hits, or perfect game while its still going on. That's bad Kharma, man.

Sorry, I forgot about this crazy world where people in other parts of the universe say things and they come true....man, I have to leave my psychic powers oout of it sometimes, I'm just too powerful for my own good....

bla!

Jjav829
08-06-2001, 03:17 PM
Yes, the general rule is if there is a no hitter or perfect game going, don't even bring it up. I wasn't listening to Hawk or DJ(because Im superstitous and Wright has the no no going while I had the volume down so I didnt turn it up until the first hit), but the other night they didnt even say anything about the no no by Buehrle until the first hit.

Randar68
08-06-2001, 03:19 PM
but the other night they didnt even say anything about the no no by Buehrle until the first hit.

And thank GOD they didn't because look how it turned out......

Jeeeez! You people.....it's not like we're sitting in the dugout....

I must have said no-hitter 4 times when watch AJ Burnett's, get over it......

Jjav829
08-06-2001, 03:20 PM
LOL Randar. We're just messing with you.

delben91
08-06-2001, 03:21 PM
Jeeeez! You people.....it's not like we're sitting in the dugout....

I must have said no-hitter 4 times when watch AJ Burnett's, get over it......

It's all good Randar, so long as they win, it doesn't matter to me how many hits they give up.

i ate canada
08-06-2001, 03:30 PM
Well Jerry you have a knack for being an incessent, annoying little hypocrite. And I'm getting pretty tired of making a post, only to have it followed by one of your smartass, hypocritical replies. So how about you take your little problem with me to the parking lot or just shut the hell up.

Jerry_Manuel
08-06-2001, 03:35 PM
So how about you take your little problem with me to the parking lot or just shut the hell up.

Ok parking lot it is

Bmr31
08-06-2001, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Ok parking lot it is

YOU GO JERRY!!! and yes i do have to admit, ates negativity does get very very old.....

Jerry_Manuel
08-06-2001, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
YOU GO JERRY!!! and yes i do have to admit, ates negativity does get very very old.....

Thanks BMR, but ate would kill me in a war of words.